Seven

Wooyoung's POV

    I opened my eyes, still groggy from my little nap. I yawned, hoping to get rid of my sleepiness, and stretched my tired limbs. I was about to get myself a small snack until I remembered what today was. I jolted and grabbed my phone next to my bed and checked the time. 1:19 p.m. I yelped and grabbed some clothes from my closet and rushed to my bathroom. 

Damn it, Wooyoung!!!! I am gonna be late. San is gonna be pissed at me. I groaned and facepalmed myself; I slapped myself multiple times to return to my senses. I took a shower, washed my hair, brushed my teeth, put my clothes on, and fixed my hair. I know, it sounds like a lot, but when you are a person like me, well..... you know the rest. I wore a black T-shirt and a black and white plaided jacket. I also wore my favorite pair of ripped jeans and black and white shoes. I exited the bathroom but after I admired myself in the mirror. Looking good, Wooyoung! I took a picture and posted it on Instagram and Snapchat. I went downstairs and grabbed my house keys from the key rack.

"Where do you think you're going?" my mother asked. She wasn't looking at me, she was binge-watching Game of Thrones. Does she need to know my every single move? I smiled at her and gave her a small kiss on her rosy cheek. 

"I'm going to go out with San, watching Black Panther. We should be back around....... 10. Okay, Omma?" She sighed, patting my head. She usually does this when she is nervous and I quickly gave her another kiss.

"Don't worry about me, Omma. I'll be alright and I know how to defend myself." I lied, I still have no idea how to fight/ defend myself. I ran out of the house and walked a couple of blocks until I realized it was still kinda early. I took out my phone and called Hongjoong: I needed some...advice.

"Hello."

"Hongjoongie, what are you doing right now?"

"Just watching a movie with my shy baby." Wait a second... Shy Baby. Is he talking about..... Kang YEOSANG?!??!?!?!?

"KIM HONGJOONG, ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH KANG YEOSANG?!?!?" I literally yelled into my phone, causing onlookers to look in my direction. I blushed, embarrassed, and bowed apologetically. 

"Yes, I am and I'm so, so, so, so, so, so happy right now, Woo-"

"Why didn't you tell me this, I thought we were friends, hyung!" I whisper- shouted into my phone, I was jealous that my friend, who is very hard to please, has found a BOYFRIEND!!!! I internally shouted and took several deep breaths to calm myself down. Unfortunately, Hongjoongie hyung heard my breathing and laughed at my actions, probably holding his stomach or crying.

"Wooyoungie, are you OK? Do you need help? I got some professionals on speed dial if you want to call one of them. Oh my God, you're fucking hilarious!!!!" He chuckled to himself and sighed loudly. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, he can be very annoying sometimes, you know?

"Anyways, back on topic. Why did you call me, Wooyoungie?" he asked, he must think he has a right to know since I did interrupt their...... moment. I fidgeted with my jacket, nervous to ask my hyung for advice.

"Well, hyung..... Yesterday I was texting San and we chatted and stuff, right? Then, he was teasing me and made fun of my texting style. And then, I told him that's how I text my friends, and he seemed surprised and asked me do I considered him a friend. I said yes, and he asked me to do I wanna go to the movies to see Black Panther, and well...... that's where I'm heading now and I wanted some advice on how to deal with this kind of situation. So, what do you think I should do?"

Silence, silence, so quiet that I could hear Hongjoong's TV in the background. I bit my bottom lip in anticipation, waiting for a reply from him. I walked to a bench and sat down, knowing this would take some time.