Sixty Nine

a/n: leave any ideas you'd like to see in this story!! anything you'd like to see, interactions between characters, anything! :)

Elly takes a drag from her blunt, nodding. "She looked sexy as fuck. Like drop-dead gorgeous".

Lucas nods, "How was it? Did you meet her parents?"

"Yeah. They was cool. Tryna be all tough but they wasn't really bothering me".

Lucas nods and smiles, "That's good. What'd your mom say?"

"Mm. She's not home yet. She's probably gonna say some rude shit though. I'm ready, though. This shit been happening".

Lucas hears Imani crying and sighs. "I gotta go, bro. Imani is crying. I'll talk to you tomorrow, aight".

"Aight. Later". Elly hangs up the phone, taking another drag from her blunt. She throws her phone onto her bed, blowing the smoke out her window.

She hears someone knock, looking over and seeing her mom. "Wassup?"

"How long you've been home from...You know what?"

Elly shrugs, placing the blunt between her lips and lighting it again. "Ion know. An hour".

Ana looks down at her nodding and turns to walk away. She turns back though, looking at her. Elly looks up, "Yes?"

"Your friend Benjamin. Don't bring someone like him into my house again, okay? Okay". She walks out, shutting the door and Elly rolls her eyes.

**
Benjamin wakes up to Jade tapping him. Benjamin flinches, sitting up. "Mm. What's up?"

"My mom made breakfast".

Benjamin nods and rubs his face, "Okay". He yawns and looks up to see Jade still standing there.

"E-Everything okay?"

Jade sits down on the bed, "Uhm. I wanted to ask you a question".

"Okay?"

"How did you know you were gay? Like, one hundred percent sure of it?"

Benjamin hums, "Well..I've always known, kind of. But I only started accepting it when I was like, thirteen...I thought it was like a phase, but then...I realized that it's who I am and I can't change it".

Jade nods and smiles, "I feel like I am...But I don't really know. It feels weird".

Benjamin nods, "I get that. Just give it time, okay? And it's okay to question yourself".

"Okay...Thank you".

They both walk downstairs, having small talk with each other. Benjamin smiles and giggles, "Really? Noah is like, five-eight, so we have some height difference".

"That's cute. I just kinda hate how society makes it that one person has to be taller than the other".

Benjamin nods, "True. I'd honestly be fine either way".

**
Noah was in the garage, doing push-ups. He hears the door open and takes a deep breath. "That's seventy-five but I'm gonna reach eighty...Seventy-six, seventy-seven, seventy-eight, seventy-nine-".

"I'm back".

Noah stops mid-push-up and looks up to see Mateo. He stands up, staring at him. "Hey. Where have you been?"

Mateo shrugs, "Here and there...I-...I'm sorry I just, left".

Mateo sits on the stair, sighing. Noah walks over to him, sitting down next to him. "What happened?" He takes a chug from his water bottle.

Mateo shrugs, "It's just so hard...I've never been away from my parents before and to hear they got deported...I mean-, I was so excited to be reunited and for it to just be taken away so quickly-".

Noah nods and frowns, "I thought they were gonna wait to get their visas instead of-".

"I-I know...It's just...You know it is when you're so excited and feel like you physically cannot wait".

"Yeah, I understand that, man. So you come back to school?"

"Yeah. It seems like it. A-are you parents angry with me?"

Noah looks at him, seeing he had tears in his eyes, "Hey. They were more focused on finding you. We were all worried".

Mateo nods and wipes his eyes, "I'm sorry".

Noah hums, "Hey...How'd you like to...I don't know, hang out with me and my friends? They're really welcoming".

Mateo looks up and nods, "You sure?"

"Yeah, man. Come on. Let's set the room back up".

**
Benjamin smiles, giving Anna a hug. "Thank you. I had a great time".

Benjamin's dad gives him a hug as well, nodding. "Tell you, mom, to text me, please. I love you".

Benjamin nods, "Love you too".

Benjamin smiles and grabs his bag, walking out the house. He smiles at Noah, getting into the car.

"They're super nice but it's just so fucking weird to be in that house, oh my god".

Noah smiles and chuckles, "Hey to you too".

Benjamin looks over and smiles. "I'm sorry. Hi". He leans over, giving Noah a kiss. Noah smiles and points to the back, "Mateo is back. He's gonna be hanging with us from now on, okay?"

Benjamin looks back, seeing him in the backseat. "Oh...Hey".

Mateo smiles, "Hi...Oh, Uhm...I wanted to apologize...For being ignorant...I've just never been around gay people...It's not an excuse but, yeah".

Benjamin smiles, "Oh it's alright. And if you're gonna be hanging out with us, Elly is also gay, so don't try and hit on her cause she's reckless and doesn't have a filter".

Mateo chuckles and that and nods, "Noted".

Benjamin smiles and turns back to Noah. "Are we getting food?"

**
"Yeah. Lucas is chill. Like extremely, you'll get along well with him".

Benjamin nods, "Probably not Gabi though. She's not bad but I don't really see your personalities clashing together".

"And Elly is a very likable person but she'll speak her mind and won't sugarcoat anything. She's been through a lot".

Mateo nods and smiles, "I just don't wanna impose or like...Barge into your friend group".

Noah shakes his head, "Don't worry, man. Trust. They'll all be cool...And if not, they'll just have to get over it".

Benjamin giggles and nods, "I second that statement".

**