𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿: 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚎

"Did the Third Hokage, tell you much?" The Fourth Hokage asked.

Naruto shook his head. He was still wiping his tears from this emotional reunion.

"I see. He probably didn't want to spread too much information about the Kyuubi's attack, that night. And if people were to know you were my son, your life would've been in danger."

Naruto sniffled as he stared at the ground. "As if it already wasn't..." He told him.

Naruto balled up his right hand. "Dad.." He said.

"Huh? Wha-"

Naruto then punched his dad hard in the gut. Mixed emotions of hurt and anger flooding through Naruto's, mind and body. "What were you thinking sealing the Kyuubi inside your son?!!" He yelled.

"I had to go through so much without you 'ttebayo!! Everywhere I went, the people in the village looked at me like I was some outsider!! I couldn't even make any friends without their parents bringing them away from me!!"

Naruto's dad decided to let his son finished. He couldn't imagine what Naruto had to go through, throughout all these years, so it's only fair if he lets Naruto let his anger out.

"I wanted to be treated fairly!! Like anyone else!! I tried so hard to protect everyone, but it's like all I got was even more glares, and kicks, and punches!! Even the two people on my team, who I thought I could trust, treated me unfairly. Then after finally having enough, I left the village and joined the Akatsuki, only to be BETRAYED by them too!! I can't depend on no one now!! I've killed, 'ttebayo!! I've killed my enemies without an ounce of remorse, and I'd do the same to anyone from the Leaf!!"

Naruto finished, and right there, he began to cry again. Years of pent up depression and anger was spilled from his mouth and into The Fourth's ears.

His dad looked down at him with sadness. He felt as if he's to blame for how Naruto is now.

"You punch hard, Naruto.." He told him. "How old are you, son?"

Naruto tried to keep his legs from giving up on him as he answered. "Sixteen.." He told him.

"Wow... already? Well time sure does fly."

Naruto finished wiping his tears. "Dad, what's your name?" He asked.

"Minato Namikaze... did people around the village mention the name The Yellow Flash?" Minato asked.

"I don't even remember..." Naruto muttered. "It feels as if I don't remember anything since the Akatsuki tried to kill me."

"Certainly, you've gotten strong, especially if you can beat Pein." Minato told him.

"You k- know about that? How?" Naruto questioned.

"I watched from inside you."

Naruto looked up at Minato in shock. "Then you know-"

"Yeah.." Minato said, beating him to it. "I know about Jiraiya-sensei. I know about the killings you've done too."

Naruto nodded. "Then you know I'm not going to stop until every Akatsuki member is dead, right?"

Minato looked down at his son worriedly. "I sealed the Kyuubi in you because I believed you could control it" He told Naruto. "Clearly you both are getting along, but, not the way I wanted you to."

Minato stepped forward and puts his hand on Naruto's shoulder. "There's something I need to tell you about the attack on Konoha, sixteen years ago."