The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

I stood over him. Mouth hanging open, did he really just say what I think he said? And who the hell proposes in three months of meeting someone

"That's why I've been blowing your phone up...for these past months"

"August how can you go from Making love to me...to getting married, are you Serious? Wtf August"

I screamed and slapped him so hard, I felt my right hand throb....

He looked at me in disbelieve...but fuck all of that, how dare this man...make love to me and turn around and Marry some bitch

"Explain...this fucking shit to me August"

He jumped up and got directly in my face....I was kinda Scared for my Baby's safety but fuck him...I deserve some answers....

"Jamar I've been fucking waiting too long For you...I'm always waiting for you...I'm done waiting...fuck that shit...."

"August...are you fucking serious? Who was fucking there from the beginning? When we were fresh out of High School, who was there when you got some girl Pregnant? Who raised that little boy? Who was there for you through all of that? Huh?"

He's gaze shifted and his face softened....he would look everywhere except me....

"Can't answer huh?....you know after all this is said and done, I feel used now...like a piece of meat....like a whore...like I'm nothing"

"Jamar you'd never be! there...is just...its complicated aight?"

"Well let's make it easy for both of us..." I said stepping away from him

I shook my head....wipe my tears, turned around and walked away.....

As I was leaving I gazed towards my bump....its just me and You Baby....

And Papa isn't going to let him Know...you even Exist....