EPILOGUE

5 Years Later
I woke up to the heavy head on a side of my stomach.
"How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my room while I'm asleep?" I said pushing it off.
"It's barely been five years." Jungkook muttered tiredly.

My clothes were scattered all over the place. The proof that I had a war with my outfits everyday.
I sighed as I stood up, "I have to clean my room up soon or I'll never find the way out at this point."
There was a light knock at the door and Jin came in with a cup of coffee, "I asked if you wanted help with this a week ago."
"I didn't think I needed it." I said with a sigh.

He looked at Jungkook sleeping on my bed as he handed me the cup, "Careful it's hot."
"Thanks."

He than faced the door, "Room cleanup! The rabbit is in the den again!"
"Coming!" yelled Taehyung running into the room as if it were a marathon.
He grabbed Jungkook by the ears and pulled his head up, "How many times do I have to tell you this is my room?"
"Owww!" Jungkook smacked Taehyung's arms, "Leave me alone!"

Taehyung let go of his ears and Jungkook's head plopped back on the bed. He walked around the bed and grabbed his feet pulling him off with a loud thud as Jungkook fell to the ground.

"Can't you just leave me here?!" Jungkook yelled touching his face.
Taehyung grabbed his legs, "No."
Jungkook grabbed on to a leg of the bed but had to release it since his hands began to ache, "Hyung, let me go!"

Taehyung continued dragging him past us and out the door while Jungkook tried to grab onto anything he found.
"Let me make sure no one gets hurt like last week." said Jin with a sigh as he followed them out.

I drank my coffee peacefully, "Minyu call the doctor." I said to my automated room voice system.
The doctor answered, "Y/n please tell me you're not drinking coffee."
"But I like coffee." I said with a pout.
"You know that's not good for the baby." she said with a sigh.

"But I'm already on my eighth month."
"If you don't want a baby coming out right now you should relax on the caffeine a little."
I sighed and placed my cup on the counter, "Okay, now what?"

"How are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling the same as usual, fat and ugly."
She laughed, "I'm sure your husband finds you stunning."
"He does." I said with a smile, "But he has to since it's his fault I'm like this."

She laughed again, "Well I have to go and attend a patient, make sure to take your vitamins, eat healthy, and stop with your caffeine."
"Yeah, yeah. Minyu end the call."
The call disconnected and I grabbed my cup of coffee before heading downstairs.

"Good morning." I said walking past all seven in the living room.
"Good morning babe!" yelled *inserts hubby's name* kissing my cheek.
"No not you." I said pushing him away.
"But I just want love."
"Do you deserve it?"
He pouted, "I do."

I ignored him and walked to the kitchen to wash my cup.
"Good morning baby." he said hugging me from behind.
"Didn't I say, not you." I said putting my cup down.
"Shh, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to my baby." he whispered in my right ear as he touched my stomach, "The little person in there is mine."
"You sure about that?" I said with a laugh.

"A hundred percent." he said confidently.
"So you're over your jealousy stage?" I dried my hands.
"I was never jealous."
"You were showing obvious signs not even a day ago." I said turning around in his arms.
He let me go and got down to my belly, "Don't listen to this lady. She's crazy."
I smacked his head.

The baby moved and I smiled.
He placed a hand on my stomach and it moved again, he looked at me with a smile.
"I can't wait for you to arrive soon, my baby boy. Your mother and I have been waiting for a long time just for you." he stood up and hugged me, "I don't mind waiting an eternity with her but I'm sure she's tired of carrying you on her at every minute by now."

"You're scaring him." I said with a frown.
"Sorry, sorry. Wait all you want if that's what she wants. She's the boss around here, she never changed her ways even when she let us move in." he said letting go of me.
I rolled my eyes.

"And I still love her." he said giving me a peck on the lips.
"I love you too." I whispered.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎
I know this wasn't the ending most were expecting, sorry if you didn't like it :( I let you choose the name of the person she got with so I wouldn't be discriminating anyone's choice, although I'm still curious so leave the name in the comments if you want :)