66

[unedited]

Short Taehyung Chapter:

Taehyung's Pov

"Taehyung! Over here!" I turn my head to my right and see Hoseok and Yoongi holding a white card board sign up saying "Kim Taehyung". A smile spreads across my lips as I see the two boys I haven't seen in awhile.

I'm coming down the escalator in the airport finally out of the states. It was such an anxious and exciting journey all by myself coming back. My father helped me get out of the house while my mother was fast asleep. I still have the phone he gave me and I haven't texted Jiminie at all not wanting to accidentally blurt out my surprise for him.

Cause I may keep secrets but when it comes to my best friend I tend to accidentally say them some how. So yeah I don't trust my self.

"Hobi! Yoongi! Oh my God I missed you two!" I exclaim as I run towards them. I jump and hug Hoseok squeezing the life out of him. He laughs and hugs me back. After we pull away I turn to hug Yoongi.

He shows me his gummy smile and hugs me back. "Welcome back alien, we all missed you." I laugh and pull away. My body feels so hyper right now from all the excitement in my veins. Tomorrow is the day of Jimin's wedding and that's when I'm going to surprise him.

What type of best friend would I be if I missed my bestie's wedding?

Hoseok looks at me and speaks in a hurried but excited manner. "Okay so we should head to my place and I'll tell you how we are going to do this surprise."

I nod and take my luggage in my hand. All three of us begin to walk out of the airport and Hoseok talks.

"Oh and we got your suit that matches me and Yoongi's style in the size you texted me." He says with a smile.

"Yes! I'm so excited for all this and I finally get to see Jiminie! It feels like it's been years; I was dying in the U.S." I say and I earn a laugh from both Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Well then it's good you're back." Yoongi says while looking forward as we exit the airport.

I take a deep breath as I look up at the sky. Oh how I missed being here, it was torture leaving my friend out of nowhere and having no way coming back. I literally had to get a temporary job with the help of my father to get my stuff together for this flight. Things seemed a bit hectic here but I don't know why.

"Oh and Taehyung," my head immediately turns to Hoseok giving him my full attention. He sighs and tells me what has happened recently here when I was gone.

"While you were gone, I don't know if you saw the news awhile ago but there were bombs here." My eyebrows scrunch together in confusion and concern.

"What do you mean bombs?"

"Bombs were dropped here which killed people and made destruction so you may see some repairs in the city in certain places." He says in a sad tone.

My mouth hangs open in dismay. How come I was never informed about this? My mother and father ALWAYS watch the news and they didn't bother to even tell me?

"H-how? That's insane!" I yell causing Yoongi to glare at me from my outburst. I quickly apologize and look at Hoseok waiting for more information.

"We don't know who it was from and why. I'm sure our government knows but us citizens don't know yet." Hoseok says with a sigh. I lick my dry lips and also let out a sigh.

"All this world war three stuff is all insane. So many people are struggling it's really sad." I say with a frown. My family was even struggling at one point. Jimin would always offer and give me money to help support my family but I always felt bad. It was his money but he always insisted with his kind ass so he hardly ever let me say no.

One time a while back it was only Jimin and I at my house one day. I was telling him how my father went out drinking and spent all our food money which left us only with a few cup of noodles to eat.

"I have money Tae here have it." Jimin said pulling out his wallet from his back pocket where his phone was as well.

I shook my head immediately refusing his offer. "No no Jiminie I can't-"

"Too bad alien." He shoved the money in my hand, ran to the counter where his car keys were and ran to the front door all in matter of seconds.

"Use that money Tae!" He said before rushing out of my house before I could chase after him and hand his money back.

I chuckle to myself out loud remembering that day causing a confused and weird look from Yoongi. I widen my eyes in realization at my accidental laugh and just say it was nothing.

On the car ride to Sope's house, I couldn't stop thinking if I should text Jimin or not. Just to see how he is doing. But what if the topic of his wedding comes up? What will I say? Fake that I'm not gonna be there for him and make him sad? I can't stand it when that mochi is sad because of me. I'd end up saying I'm not going to miss it just to make him happy. Then the surprise will all go down the drain.

It was better not to text him at all even if it hurt me. But it will be worth it because it would be more of a surprise to come out of nowhere, dressed in the wedding attire with a wide smile and open arms.

Jimin's probably going to hit me and say how I'm an ass for not telling him anything about me coming back. I can almost hear him say it.

"You ass! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?!" I say in my mind with Jimin's voice.

Yup that is definitely what he would say.

Along with that, I can't wait to see how my tuxedo will look. All I know is that it's going to be blue and white. Over the phone, Hoseok told me that Ms. Park told him the main colors of the wedding are blue and hot pink just like Jimin and Jungkook's hair.

Now that is cute.

I envy those two. They even had a Kdrama type of relationship which is totally something I want too. Or course not that morning where I was getting dragged out of the house by Jungkook, which was definitely not cool. But in Jimin's shoes, it was totally a Kdrama type of situation.

But turns out Jungkook was just cold and rude on the outside and/or when he got jealous or mad. Due to how Jimin describes him, he just needed to get past that stone wall to meet the true Jungkook. The soft and fun one which probably he is the only person to meet that side of him.

I pout to myself and whisper,

"I want a special someone too."

Guess what the next chapter will be about?🤭 We've all been waiting for it