第35章

Jing Yi was brought into her room as everyone was asked to leave, the midwife immediately requested for a bucket of lukewarm water, towel and ginseng if they had any. Jing Yi was in extreme pain, her back was aching and her legs were losing feeling. She could feel herself being stretched out, but the process were extremely slow.

"It's okay, you can do this" The midwife cooed as she take the wet cloth and wiped Jing Yi's face, "Just a little more before we can start pushing, bare with it" she added.

Jing Yi would definitely bare it, no matter how much pain she have to endure she would take it. She must bring the baby Hao Ming had left her into this world, safe and sound. She sucked in a deep breath, as she heard a 'good' from the midwife.

Outside her room stood the chen family, her best friends and an uninvited emperor he had discreetly rushed over after hearing what had happened. Chen Laoye looked over at the emperor in anger, seeing his friend treat him like this the emperor felt at a lost.

"Old Chen, you cant blame me too this is the offspring of my beloved son..." The emperor mumbled to Chen Laoye, he however only scoffed at the emperor's word. Although it was the eighth prince's offspring was it not his daughter's? Moreover his daughter had carried the baby for 8 months and 2 weeks, she was also the mother so what makes this stupid emperor think he could take away her rights to be a mother and be by the side of her child?!

The girls at the side looked anxiously into the room, they can only pray that their friend can safely deliver the baby.

"PUSH!" The midwife shouted loudly as she saw the head of the baby, it had took her roughly two hours before she had dilated enough and 30 minutes before the head of the baby could be seen.

Her piercing scream echoed throughout the room, as she pushed as hard as she could and the cries of her baby was the most rewarding. The midwife quickly wrapped the baby up in a towel and into a basket,

"there's still one more" Jing Yi whispered tiredly catching the attention of the midwife.

The midwife stared shockingly at Jing Yi before continuing her job, after successfully retrieving the last baby she grabbed another towel and wrapped the baby up. She helped cleaned Jing Yi up, as she carried the two babies in her arm. Staring at Jing Yi she had a remorseful look on her face before she muttered a sorry and turned to leave with the babies.

Feeling the spiritual distance of her babies getting further away from her, she opened her tired eyes even though she was absolutely exhausted. She looked up to see the midwife carrying away her babies. In her anger, she experience a surge of power as her eyes turned red. Her fox tails and ears appeared on her body as a wave of strong power escaped her body, those who had no spiritual power were attacked strongly by this power while others with spiritual power were pushed back a mile.

The midwife was thrown a mile back while the baby floated in the air, slowly moving towards Jing Yi and with a snap of a finger both Jing Yi and the baby disappeared.

2 years later

"Are you seriously not telling me where my sister had went?" Chen Yu asked sadly as he looked over at Ling Ling.

Ling Ling smiled as she pinched Chen Yu's nose, "i really dont know..." Chen Yu sighed at his fiancé, after asking her for two years her answers were always the same moreover every 3 months she would head out with her group of friends. Although he had tailed after them, he only notice them going to the temple and when asked they said they were just praying for Jing Yi and her child.

"You clearly like my sister more than you like me..." Chen Yu pouted and let go of Ling Ling's hand.

"yes i love Jing Yi the most, she's my baby" Ling Ling said as she walked into her room and started packing her clothes.

"You're going to the temple again?" He asked as he watched her pack some stuff, Ling Ling only nodded her head as she very sneakily sneaked two set of child clothing into her suitcase. As the aunt of her beloved niece and nephew she have to of course bring them new clothes.

"Don't let us find out you were tailing us again, i will seriously stop talking to you... Such a big grown men yet you are following a bunch of girls secretly." Ling Ling said as she carried her suitcase and walked out to her carriage.

"alright alright, stay safe" He sighed and hugged her, "tell her dad and i really miss her..." He whispered at the end before he turned and walked back home. Ling Ling looked at the lonely back of Chen Yu and felt extremely bad, she had after all promise to not disclose where JIng Yi is until she was comfortable and until her babies were bigger.

"Yu Lan stop running around, look you're so dirty now" Jing Yi chided as she picked Yu Lan up and brought her into the house.

"Look at your younger brother, so obediently. Its like the both of you had switch personality..." Jing yi chuckled as she looked at her babies that are so different in personality.

"Mama im hungry..." Yu Lan ignored her mother's word and whined, Jing Yi chuckled as she caressed her hair and placed her down. Immediately after placing Yu Lan down, Zi Lan toddled over to Jing Yi and hugged her leg.

Jing Yi picked Zi Lan up, since a really young age he had always cling onto Jing Yi and would cry when Jing Yi was not close to him. "Wait a bit more, your aunts are coming today. We can have dinner together with them"

Hearing that Yu Lan got more excited and jumped around, "Zi Lan lets play!" She shouted excitedly. Zi Lan who was in Jing Yi arms frowned and shake his head, Yu Lan pouted but still left to play herself.

Everytime, Jing Yi looked at Zi Lan she felt a sense of lost and immensely love for him. Zi Lan was an exact copy of Hao Ming, maybe thats why Zi Lan was so clingy to his mother he could feel the pain from his mother. About 30 minutes later, Ling ling, Hui Ying, Luo Ying and Yu Jiao arrived and they started having dinner and catching up. However after hanging around they have to sneaked back into the temple to avoid any suspicions.

The next day, as usual Yu Lan would head out and explore the forest playing with herself while Zi Lan stayed at home. It was a usual norm, so Jing Yi wasnt worried at all. Moreover she have a connection with her kids and if anything were to happen she will know.

However, that afternoon the feeling was cut off. She couldn't feel the connection between her and Yu Lan. "Stay home, be good" Jing Yi said hurriedly as she ran out and started searching the vicinity and places that Yu Lan had frequent.

"m-maybe she's already home... its lunch time" Jing Yi muttered as she rushed back home.

The leaves fluttered in the wind, as a lovely chime followed the wind. On the porch of their house, there stood a study figure while in his arm was the figure of a little girl. Jing Yi stood there stunned, as tears streamed down her face while her hand covered her mouth.

As though he had sensed her, he turned around and looked at her. Her tears flowed like the river, as a smile appeared on her face, "welcome home" She cried and dropped onto the ground.

Slowly putting Yu Lan down beside Zi Lan, he walked over to Jing Yi and picked her up. "Yes, i'm home" he said as he kissed her deeply as tears welled up in his eyes.