The Champion

Once again you were in the pre-fighting area were the prisoners would pick their weapons and prepare to fight. After your last fight, you had gotten used to being around the others but were still careful to sleep with an eye open. You weren't blind to the weird looks some of them gave you, so you stayed close to Korg and Meik who seemed to be the only genuinely nice ones out of the bunch.

As you put on your helmet and picked out a shield you would occasionally glance over to the bar area. You were secretly hoping a certain god of mischief would appear but after your exchange of words, he hadn't been showing up. Luckily you didn't have to depend on him for winning anymore. The substance he had given you hadn't left your system yet, in fact, it only seemed to become more apparent. Your eyes glowed a little brighter you almost couldn't see your pupils and your nails weren't returning to their normal state. It was worrying to think it might be permanent but if it helped you during your stay in Sakaar you tried not to think too much of it.

"Look," you heard one of the prisoners whisper to another, "It's the Asgardian."

You quickly looked to where he was gesturing but instead of seeing one of the princes you saw the familiar face of Scrapper 142 who had brought you to the Grandmaster. She was purchasing drinks from the bar. You had heard she had been the one who found the champion and if that was true perhaps, she would be able to get you in to see him. And if she was Asgardian perhaps, she would be willing to help you if you told her you knew Thor.

"Hey, you!" you ran towards the fence and waved over at her to get her attention. She simply grinned and waved her remote that controlled the obedience disk on your neck. "Wait I just want to talk. You're Asgardian, aren't you?"

Her smile dropped and she rolled her eyes clearly telling you she didn't want to talk about it. She walked up to another counter and ordered fuel for her ship. "That's none of your business."

"Well, are you the one who found the Champion? Can you take me to meet him?" She stopped and looked at you curiously.

"Do you still honestly think you can fight him, have you not seen what he's capable of?"

"No, we know each other! He's a friend!" The truth was you hadn't seen much of the Hulk even after all the time you spent with the Avengers. He was probably the one you interacted the least with. The last time you saw him he hadn't tried to kill you so you hoped that would be enough for him to help you out of here. "Tell him Animal wants to see him, he'll know who I am."

"I'll think about it." She grabbed her stuff and headed towards the exit. You hoped Hulk would remember you and that the Scrapper would at least mention you. 

"Animal, you're up!" You sighed as a guard came to escort you to the arena. Hopefully, this one was easier than the first.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

It was worse. So much worse. You flinched as some guards roughly dragged you back your weird infinite circle cell. You were made to fight multiple opponents all of which had did not go easy on you. The only advantage you had was the extra strength and agility Loki's substance had given you, but you still came out with a few bruises. They would heal quickly but for now, your muscles felt tender and you just really wanted to sit down for a while.

As you cleared the trash on the ground so that you could rest for a while you heard the doors open again. Scrapper 142 walked through her arms crossed over her chest. "Are you coming or not?"