Description

An impassioned, aspiring writer and a fledgling theatre artist, Dhriti Praneshwar, or Iti as her friends call her, had always made stubborn life decisions.

Right from pulling off an average score in the higher secondary boards—because she needn't an exceptional score to get into the college and major she'd aimed for—to moving out of her own house, tired of her narcissistic, tyrannical father, and an impassive, stoic mother anymore; to having a couple of supportive, over-indulgent best friends, and a somewhat illiberal, theatre actor boyfriend—some of them had turned out be excellent.

And the rest, fairly okay; until the day—bound to her mother's compulsion, or obligation, that she didn't really know which—she'd to forcefully welcome her grandfather with Alzheimer's to live with her.   

Grandfather Guru Drona had started forgetting pretty substantial things; like his daughter's name, the bank he used to work for, and smidge details about his own identity.

He might have forgotten his late wife's full name, but not the way he'd loved her all through his life, not the way he'd grappled with life's familiar way of throwing him at places he was uninvited at.

Although their relationship starts out as rocky, staying truthful to his name, Guru Drona persists in imparting subtle, inadvertent wisdom on his granddaughter that makes Iti relabel the life decisions she'd written off as fairly okay.

I cannot wait to know what do you think about the blurb!

I am not starting this before completing Dabara Tumbler, I promise :D