fourteen

Yennefer left them alone in the kitchen as she tended to Jaskier

"You like her, don't you?" Beryl asked. "Should I be worried?"

Geralt glanced at her. "She's just an interesting person."

Beryl hummed as she hooked her hands behind her back and leaned toward Geralt's chest. "Am I not interesting? Do you prefer sorceresses over mermaids?"

He grunted as he looked down as her. "I don't have a preference."

She pouted. "That's not very nice of you."

Yennefer walked into the room. "He's in a deep healing sleep."

"How long will he sleep for?" Geralt asked.

"Long enough for you two to bathe," Yennefer responded smugly.

Yennefer liked Beryl's aura. Plus, she had never met a mermaid before and seeing as her last friend was turned into an eel, she wanted a new friend. Yennefer led them to the bathroom and ran a bath. She winked at Beryl and waltzed away. Beryl and Geralt sat bareback to bareback in the warm water. She played with the water in front of her, creating gentle ripples.

"Do you think I'm a monster?" Beryl chuckled. "If silver hurts me, then I must be."

Gerald immediately shut down her self-pitying talk. "You're not a monster. I've met monsters and you're not one of them."

She snorted. "Then what am I? A large fish?"

He scoffed. "That sounds about right."

"Do you like fish?"

"I prefer venison," he responded.

She hummed and shifted to look at Geralt's back. "You have many scars."

He looked over his shoulder. "I remember you being littered in cuts when I first met you."

She brushed him off. "Those were just cuts. I have some scars on my stomach. Would you like to feel?"

She didn't wait for his answer. Instead, she got to her knees, turned to Geralt's back, and forced him to turn in order to look at her. The water was never that high, so her breasts and part of her stomach were in view. She grabbed Geralt's shoulders and hovered over his lap. She grabbed one of his hands and guided them to her lower stomach.

"Can you feel that?" she whispered. "A siren sunk her talons into me."

She then grabbed both of his hands and guided them to her waist before reaching down herself and feeling him.

"Oh? I thought you preferred meat like venison," she stated.

He narrowed his eyes at her and growled. "Beryl - "

She sat down on him, his length sliding into her. She moaned into his ear, causing Geralt to groan.

"Sorry," she said. "I lost my footing."

He grunted. "I'm sure you did."

The two kissed, tongues devouring each other's mouths. His hands were on her ass, lifting her up and down onto him. She weaved her fingers into his hair and tugged on it, forcing his head back as she moved her lips down to his neck and jugular.

"Sorry, guess I like it rough," she panted.

He chuckled and picked up the pace. Beryl whined, panting feverishly into his ear. He enjoyed the sounds she made and the feeling of her breasts smushed against his chest. She dug his nails into his back as she felt herself throb. Geralt dealt the final thrust and the two went still, clutching each other tightly.