S. Sanemi || I Like You!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shinazugawa Sanemi

Two idiots who fell inlove with each other, how complicated.

"Nee-chan", the little boy, softly tugged at the sleeves of your haori.You hummed as a response, and turned your gaze away from the garden to Muichiro. "Nee-chan, do you like someone?", Muichiro asked which startled you but you immediately composed yourself.

"I do", you replied and Muichiro looked at the sky.

"What kind of person is he?", Muichiro asked, not removing his gaze from the sky.

"He's a jerk" you answered and Muichiro's eyebrows immediately furrowed. He quickly turned his gaze towards you and crossed his arms. He gave you a look of 'Who-is-it' and you shrugged. "It's for you to find out", you patted his head and stood up. You dusted off your haori and fixed your sword, and left Muichiro, to go on a mission.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Sand Breathing: Third Technique", you stared at your opponent, completely uninterested of his presence. "Sandstorm", you twirled and slashed your sword slightly on the ground and ran towards the demom, and slashed him.

"Oi", someone called out to you as you sheated your sword. "Atleast warn me if your gonna used that technique, the sand got in my eyes and mouth! It isn't delicious!", the white haired hashira said as he cough. You stared at him and saw that his uniform was covered slightly with sand.

"Stop complaining", you said as you start walking.

"This cold piece of shit..", Sanemi mumbled and wiped of his face. "I heard you and..", you stopped walking and turned your head towards him. "If there is a piece of shit around here, it would be you. Shinazugawa-san.", you said and sticked your tongue out and showed him a middle-finger. An irk mark appeared on the hashira's forehead as he sheated his sword.

'Fuck you and your cold personality. I could've killed you right now if you weren't that cute.. Wait what? Cute! What the fuck!' Sanemi thought and he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Shinazugawa-san, do you want to eat first?", you asked while the two of you were walking. "I'm not--", he said, but was cutted off by his stomach grumbling. "hungry..", he continued.

"I know a ohagi shop, just near my estate, and I know ohagis are your favorite", you said and Sanemi's eyebrows furrowed.

[A/N: I FORGOT THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE EYEBROWS I- JUST GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO HAVE ONE]

"How did you know I like ohagis?", he said and you stopped walking.

'Oh shit, what should I say! He would be creeped out if I said that I've always watched him from afar!' you mentally punched yourself as you thought of any explanation.

"Are you a fuckin stalker?", Sanemi said and you cursed.

"I-I'm not, I just happened to see you eating", you said and he stared at you for some seconds and proceeded walking.

Sanemi stuffed his mouth with two ohagis, chewing them with a very pleased expression. Seeing this different side of Sanemi made you fall for him even more.

'Absolutely adorable' you thought as you munched on your ohagi.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Nee~ (Name)-chan~?", the pink haired hashira called for you. Currently, Shinobu and Mitsuri are with you, hanging out. You hummed, unable to speak because you were drinking your tea.