K. Muzan || Dirty Mouth

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Warning! ⚠️NSFW Content but no bang bang

Kibutsuji Muzan

There grew a love, illegal love.

"I swear Muzan if you don't shut up I'll kill you!", you shouted at the man infront of you. He smirked which made you pissed off even more.

"You shit, you really are testing my patience aren't you--!"

"My, my, quite feisty are we (Name)? I wonder if you are  like this in bed?", he whispered seductively in your ears which made you blushed and kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"You fuckin' dirty asshole, you're a teacher here for fuck's sake! Watch your mouth!", you yelled at him while he was kneeling at the floor, holding his balls. (AN: Oh goodness, I feel weird typing this xD)

"I-I know very well that I am dirty, especially when it comes to you",  he managed to say between his pain.

"Y-You! You shameless teacher!", you blushed as he stood up.

"First off you fell inlove with a student, second you can't even shut your dirty mouth, how shameless you can be!" you yelled at him.

"You are just as shameless as me. Returning the feelings of your teacher? Having sex with me? Dating me? My~", he teased you and you covered his mouth.

"If anyone hears this I'll fucking kill you"

"You always say that but you never did it" he smirked at you.

"You love me so much, you'll never do it", he said and ruffled your hair.

"'C-Course I do..", you whispered but was still heard by him.

"'Course you do~", he repeated and you smack him.

"Is this how you express your love for me? How endearing", he said while rubbing his stomach.

"You damned masochist", you said.

"I'm only a masochist when were not on bed", he said and squeezed your ass. "And if there is a masochist around here, it would be you, (Name). You always enjoy it when I'm choking and spanking you", he smirked and the bell ringed.

"Now, now.  I don't want the both of us skipping class just to fuck. Stop getting wet so easily and study like the good girl you are~", he said and left you blushing madly.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

This was supposed to be published, right after the Sanemi oneshot, and I can't believe that I forgot to click the 'Publish' instead I just clicked the 'Save' I'm so sorry  aaaa!

And also I'm sorry if Muzan was too OOC I hope u enjoyed it!

Edit: WISJIWJSW IM SO NASTY AAAAA SOMEONE SLAP ME PLES