19

"Close your eyes love" Oscars husky voice whispered into the ear of August sending tingly shivers right down his back

August carefully watched his step as he felt Oscars big hand being placed on to his back and the other take his hand leading him to the mysterious location.

"Where are we going ?" August questioned after a few minutes of walking.

His only clue was that the two were outside solely due to the feeling of the light breeze grazing against his cheeks.

"Patience angel" August felt Oscars hot breath bounce of the back of his neck, "we'll be there in a minute".

True to his word they stopped a minute later arriving at Oscars intended location.

Softly grazing his cheek Oscar placed a gentle
Kiss against his soft skin smiling a little, "You can look now August".

August felt the anticipation grow as he slowly opened his eyes luckily not having adjust to the light due to it being night.

His mouth gaped in both surprise and astonishment as he looked to what was in front of him.

There stood a beautiful white tipi, fairy lights positions both in side and out circling around the structure.

Inside A soft wool blanket was laid out along with several very cosy looking pillows.

Little candles where placed on the outside of the large tent providing a beautiful glow for the setting. August eyes then traveled to the straw picnic basket located in the middle of the blanket.

How had he done this?

"The park is all ours" August felt Oscars arms wrap around his waist providing him with the warmth he secretly desired, "I hired it out for the night".

"H-How?" August stuttered in complete shock turning his head to look at the handsome man.

Oscar simply grinned cheekily and shook his head "I can't tell you that angel, a mans gotta have some secrets ".

Oscar looked down at the excited boy his eyes filled with both fondness and amusement, "you wanna get in?"

August nodded enthusiastically grabbing Oscars large hand in attempt to drag him in, "slow down piccolo Angelo" Oscar mumbled reaching down and hooking his arm under August's legs picking him up bridal styles emitting a shriek out of him.

"I can walk Oscar" August giggled, instinctively wrapping his arms around the older mans neck.

Oscar ignored the comment as he made his way over to the tent his angel tightly secured in his arms, bending slightly he entered the tipi gently placing August down and then sitting down himself, struggling a little due to his large frame.