Truth or dare

It's Hermione's seventh year at Hogwarts and surprisingly she, Ginny, Seamus and Luna became friends with the slytherins Draco Malfoy, Theo Nott, Pansy Parkison and Blaise Zabini. Never in her life she thought she'd be having fun with the four slytherin. Let alone be friends with them. 

"I'm so bored." Pansy said in a dull tone. 

"Me too. What about a game?" Blaise suggested. 

"Yeah sure." Ginny replied. "I have nothing better to do anyway."

"That's the spirit, Red." Blaise said sarcastically to his girlfriend. Yes, believe it or not the two of them had a thing for each other and started dating. Never in a million years if would've expected that to happen. Well, I could say the same thing about the person I'm seeing right now. The one and only-. 

"I suggest truth or dare. Who's in?" Theo asked and with that Hermione was snapped out of her thoughts.

" I'm in." Draco answered. 'We'll play slytherin style of course."

"No, No. I refuse. I'm not drinking a shot vodka after every question or veritaserum before a question."

"You're not really showing your gryffindor bravery, Granger. Scared you can't keep up?" Draco asked. 

"Shut up." I replied while glaring at him. I'm not letting him make fun of me. 'Ugh, what the hell. I'm in." 

The other also agreed with truth or dare. I grabbed a bottle out of the fridge in the common room and spinned it. "Blaise can ask..." I spinned again and it landed on Luna. "Luna." 

"Truth or dare, Luna?" 

"Truth." Luna replied dreamingly. 

"Uhm..." Blaise started thinking. "Ooh, I know a good one. Luna, what's the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite sex?"

"Good one." Seamus complimented.

"That's easy. I'd take a good look of myself and maybe mastrubate. I wonder how that's like." Luna replied shamelessly. How the hell does she do that? Talk about things like it's nothing. She's very odd.

"Wow! Didn't expected that, Loony. Your turn now." Theodore said shocked. 

Luna spinned the bottle and it landed on Hermione. "How far have you gone, Hermione?" Luna asked. 

"I'm not answering that. I refuse." I quickly said. "No way I'm going to tell you it. 

"Come on, Mione." Draco said with that stupid smirk of his. "Scared to tell?" He asked and winked.

"Just give her some veritaserum and she'll tell you soon enough." Seamus suggested. 

"Yeah. Drink up, Hermione." Ginny said and gave Hermione a drop of the potion.

"Alright." I said and swallowed the drink. 

"So...How far have you gone Mione?" Blaise asked this time.

"Let's say I'm not a virgin." Small gasps came out of her friends mouths except for one.

"You have had sex, Mione?" Ginny asked shocked. "You didn't even tell me about that when I asked."

"Yeah.." I said while turning as red as a tomato. 

"With who?" Blaise asked when he finally came out of his shock.

"I've had my question. It's my turn now." I spinned the bottle and it landed on Theo. "Truth or dare?"  

"I'm not a prude. I'll go with dare." He replied with a very confident grin.

"I dare you to dance naked in the room."

"Sure. If you really want to see this amazing body you could've just asked." Nott said and started taking of his clothes. Blaise quickly closed his girlfriend eyes while Theo danced naked. He really has no shame. "My turn now." Theo said when he was dressed again. The bottle pointed at Draco this time. "How far have you gone, my friend?"

"You really have to ask that?" Draco replied offended. "I'm the slytherin sex-god after all."

"I never see you bring girls to your dorm anymore, so called sex-god." Theo replied. 

"That's because I've other priorities now, mate." Draco said with a smirk. 

"Oh, I see." Theo smirked back. "Who is your girlfriend, Draco?" 

"Hermione." He replied. 

"What?! You're dating Hermione. Our Hermione?" Blaise asked more surprised than he already was.

"You know any others?" He asked while looking at me while I was as red as a tomato from the confession.

"Yesss! Dramione is real. My ship has sailed." Luna replied. No one could ever understand that girl. Everyone stared at her dumbfounded. 

"I most certainly wasn't expecting this..." Blaise said after a while. "How the freak did that happen?"

"About half a year ago." I answered truthfully.

"We started making our homework together and discussing books." My lovely boyfriend continued. 

"We almost spend all of our free time together."

"And then we started dating. I'm surprised none of you noticed."

"Why?" Ginny asked. 

"We always sneak into each others dorms at night." My boyfriend replied with a smirk. "Been for the past five months or so." 

"Wow, I've never noticed." Blaise said confused. "Wait a second. You do always lock your dorm now. You never did that before."

"That's true. Shall we continue playing now?" Draco asked shoving me into his lap. 

After the announcement that me and Draco were dating, we played a couple of other rounds till it was 2 o'clock. We all said our goodbyes and walked with Draco towards his room, not having to hide our relationship anymore. I'm glad that secret was out.