unwanted date part 2

ruhina laura (pov)

after remaining in silence for nearly 10 miniutes i got bored and then i realised when i was making reasons to not go with him to this date on the other hand he didnt even try to make reasons from his side.maybe if he would have said that he got a call from his assistant that he have a meeting or something.... but no he stayed silent angrily i turned and glared at him.

"what?" he asked sensing my eyes on him.

"why didnt you make any excuse to avoid this unwanted date?" i asked angrily. He was taken aback by my sudden outburst

" because...mom knew already that i was free today" he replied.

"still you could have made some excuse saying you got a call from your assistant and you have a meeting or you would have said you have an urgent meeting in few minutes on skype....anything you would have said but no you just simply took keys from my hands and got ready to go on this unwanted date." i said more anger pouring in my words with my voice rising.

after talking continuously i was out of breath.taking a deep breath i turned again to the window.ashton didnt say anything after that. when we reached my office parking lot,i got out of the car and bent down a little so that i can talk to ashton.

"you want to come inside or will you stay here?"i asked.

"how much time do you need?"he asked.

"15 miniutes"i replied.

"ohh"he said.

" you wanna come?"i asked again.

"yeah sure" he replied getting out of the car and locking it.

now i am in my office keeping my resignation letter in my boss desk.after keeping it i went to the canteen as it is lunch hour all my friends will be there. taking ashton's hand i dragged him to the canteen.there all my friends were sitting around the table chitchatting and having fun as i got near their table, they all shouted together.

"ruhina laura harrison."i covered my ears immediately.

"jesus .....guyz i know my name no need to remind me."i said playfully.

david was staring at me and there was something in his eyes which i cant point a finger at.

"you look beautiful as always." David complemented.

" you dont look bad yourself" i said not taking it seriously and playing along.

rosy came running to me and i guess she is angry and she has every right to be.

"may i ask you princess where were you these days an...."she stopped in the mid sentence her eyes wide fixed on my shoulder.i turned to look what caught her attention.oh ashton.

"umm ...guyz this is ashton. ashton this are my friends david,rosy,gina and darek" i introduced.

there was awkward silence and david was first to break it.

"who is he?"he asked.

" i am her fiance."ashton replied before i could.

"what?" They shouted in unison, disbelief evident.

"yes" i confirmed.

suddenly david got off and walked out of the canteen.whats wrong with him?.....i was beyond confused i turned and look at my friends with my eyebrows crunched together in confusion.

"dont worry about him he will be fine." Gina assured.

i was still confused but let it slide and suddenly there was a pull at my left arm.