24

Warning- ur gonna read a long chapter (compared to my other chapters, this is long) with few repeated scenes and dialogues...😋

"Gumie!!Long time no see!",taehyung said as he gave his highschool bestfriend a big hug who hugged back with the same intensity.

"How are you,tae?Woah!its already 10 years!",bogum said as they took a seat in the nearest table.

"I'm fine,gumie.How about you?Did your ugly ass get a girlfriend or a boyfriend yet?",taehyung asked as he smiled,happy to see his friend after a long time.

"Ugly ass!?You know,my handsome face is married to my girlfriend of 3 years last year and we are blessed with a beautiful princess last month!",bogum said.

"WHAT!!really?I'm so happy for you,gumie!I can't even imagine you being a father.",taehyung laughed to which bogum gave him a bewildered look.

"Yah!!I might even get the best father award this year!What do you think about me!?",bogum asked as he rolled his eyes playfully at his friend.

"HAHAA!!What am i hearing now!You-The best father-",taehyung laughed out loud.

"Okok,enough of laughing at me.what about you?Have you met your special person yet?",bogum asked as he eyed the bunny toothed boy who was glaring at him from the beginning which really weirded him out.

"I've got myself a lovely boyfriend, gumie",taehyung said with dreamy eyes and bogum was really happy to hear that.Actually he was worried about his friend's future who died internally when his parents passed away.He is happy that taehyung has finally come out of his bubble though it took him 10 years.Eventhough they lost contacts after their schooling, bogum didn't forget to check on him from time to time through jin.

"I'm so happy for you,tae!Don't tell me that your boyfriend is that boy who is shooting daggers at me from the moment he saw me!",he said and taehyung just laughed at that.

"He is the one,gumie.My baby.....My Jungkookie, My baby koo",he said dreamily yet again and bogum was in the verge of bursting out in happiness as he saw his love sick friend.

"You love him that much?",he asked as he saw taehyung eyeing jungkook with heart eyes who was talking animatedly to another boy,maybe his friend.

"I love him so much,hyung",taehyung said as he blushed slightly.

"I can see that!But,tae!I should say this...you've got yourself a really possessive one.Look at him.He is literally trying to burn me into ashes",he laughed loudly to which taehyung became a blushing mess instantly.

"Oh my god!tae,are you blushing?Never in my life I had imagined you to be blushing like this!",bogum said as he laughed yet again.

"So when is your wedding?",he asked and taehyung just smiled at that.

"I don't know,gumie.First of all,i'm afraid. Afraid that i would not be the best for my baby.Afraid that i would ruin his future",taehyung said sadly.

"Look,tae.You love him so much and i guess that its the same thing with him. If you both love eachother unconditionally,why do you confuse with other things?You are the best for him,tae.Just get married already,you dumbo",bogum said softly and taehyung instantly went off to the dreamland,dreaming about him being married to his koo.

"Oh god!!Are you dreaming?I can clearly see your fantasies in those dreamy eyes of yours,tae",bogum said but was soon interrupted by the bunny toothed boy.

"Hii,taetae.Is he the 'friend' you mentioned about?",the boy asked in a sweet tone which was clearly fake and bogum tried his best to not laugh loudly.