Sharing ~ OverDeku/ChronoDeku

Ship : OverDeku / ChronoDeku

Scenario : Hari and Kai were helping Izuku cleaning her room when she saw a wooden box with kid's drawings in it. It was Izuku's drawings that she made when she was a kid. They suddenly recalled their first meeting.

WARNING!

SLIGHTLY SUGGESTIVE ENDING

(Threesome ending on the way-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you love keeping too many things in your room, Izuku?"

The black clothe-masked male's voice rang through the green-haired female's room, breaking the long silence as his hands worked to rummage through a big brown box. The box contained many old toys belonged to Izuku. Blocks, animal plushes, hero dolls, board games. Too many toys that they were almost uncountable.

"Yeah, Kai is right. Why don't you just... Throw them away?"

Hari added more statement, his dark irises locked on the slightly stack of kid's storybooks. They also were owned by Izuku. The arrow-headed man wondered why she still kept these things.

Izuku, who was looking through her old belongings, puffed her cheeks in dissatisfaction, annoyed by her two childhood friends' complaints. "Well, these are my belongings, my toys, my books. It is up to me to keep them or throw them away."

Izuku answered the two men's questions, voice whiny and sassy. She ignored the intense stare she received, proceeding with her current works.

The greenette opened another box, but this time it was a wooden box. The box was very light, as if there was only air in there. Izuku shook the box near her ear, hoping for any sound. But nothing.

Curious, the young lady unlocked the brown wooden box. Her eyes suddenly widened at this sight of many kid's drawings, some crumples, some still looked perfect.

"Wah~ my old drawings! This feel so nostalgic~!"

Izuku looked though the drawings one by one, while Hari and Kai watched her in complete silence. Her action came to a halt when she came across of a certain drawing. The pictures weren't that clear, since it looked like it was scarmbled. But Izuku could make up the figures of the three people in the drawing.

Two boys and one girl, three of them holding hand in hand. The girl was standing between the two young boys, while both her hands were being held by the boys. All of them had big happy smile on their faces.

They were Kai, Izuku and Hari.

"This is... The drawing... That I drew when I first came here."

Izuku managed out, her emerald eyes lidded. Hari and Kai already stopped doing their works, intrigued by her murmuring. They scooted close to the young woman.

Kai nodded his head upon seeing the drawing. "Ah, yes... Now I remember. You made three drawings of the same pictures. One for me, the other one for Hari and the last one you kept for yourself. I still keep this drawing in my roon...."
Hari inspected the drawing intently, and now he understood what Kai meant. The pale-haired man let out hearty chukles, a smile spreading on his handsome face.