33 - Jurina

It was the day after Sakura's birthday, Chaeyeon was out with Yujin, Wonyoung and Yuri for some dance practices. Sakura was left with the other members but she was thinking about something. Eunbi then sat at the couch near Sakura.

"What are you thinking about Sakura?" Eunbi asked then suddenly Hyewon also sat beside Eunbi.

"It was about yesterday" Sakura said looking stressed.

"What abowt yestewday?" Hyewon asked chewing on her cookie. Yena then suddenly couched surfed in between them.

"Jurina came yesterday" Yena said

"That stalker girl?" Eunbi asked

"Yeah" Sakura replied

Loud footsteps can be heard going to the living room.

"Stalker? Who?" Chaewon said rushing in.

"Yah! Chaewon! Come back!" Minju said as she ran over to the other girls.

"Oh sorry" Minju said and just sat beside Chaewon and pretending to slap her.

"Anyways, what about that stalker?" Chaewon asked

"Its Jurina, the one who had a crush on me for almost 3 years" Sakura said stressfully.

"The hell she wants again?" Minju said

"She wants to be with me, knowing that Chaeyeon is already my girlfriend. She wants to be close to her then she'll do something bad to her" Sakura said worriedly.

"I'm telling you Kkura if something happens to my sister, your dead. Dad would be very disappointed" Eunbi said

"But how can we make sure that Chaeyeon would be safe?" Yena asked

"We don't know, that girl is a psychopath" a familiar voice was heard from the kitchen, the girls looked at where it was coming from and saw Nako and Hitomi getting some snack.

"What do you mean Nako?" Yena asked

"I saw her with some other girl the last time. She was being tied up at a chair. Then the other time at the rooftop tied to the chain wall" Nako said and drank her banana milk.

"She could do worst than that" Hitomi said and sat down.

"We have to do something Sakura, if not Chaeyeon would be in great danger" Hyewon said.

Suddenly Sakura's phone rang. She looked at the caller id and it was Chaeyeon.

"Chaeyeon why?"

"Oh, just wanna check on you and the others"

"Oh okay, where are you?"

"At a café with this maknaes, also we bumped into Jurina here, she's eating with us"

Sakura was shocked to hear what Chaeyeon just said. They were with Jurina. It could be dangerous especially that the maknaes were there. Eunbi heard the conversation.

"Tell Chaeyeon we're picking her up now" Eunbi said

"Oh okay" Sakura said and nodded

"Chaeyeon-ah"

"Yes?"

"Eunbi unnie said we're going to pick you up now"

"Oh okay then see you"

"Yeah see you too"

"Love you Sakuchan"

"Love you too Chae"

Sakura ended the call and put her phone in her pocket. Eunbi, Yena, Hyewon and Sakura stood up and put on their jackets.

"Where are you guys going " Minju asked

"Going to pick up Chaeyeon and the maknaes" Eunbi said

"Already? Its just 2:00" Hitomi exclaimed

"Jurina is at the café where they are right now" Sakura said and hurriedly out on her shoes.

"Chaewon you're in charge and lock the house" Eunbi said as they went outside.

"Nae" Chaewon said.

The four went out and went to the van. Eunbi drove them to the café where the other four were. Sakura was panicking for some reason, she doesn't know what to do if something bad happens to Chaeyeon.

"Calm down Kkura, she's safe. Yujin is there anyways. She knows about Jurina" Yena said

"I just need to keep her safe Yena, I don't know what I'll do if something bad happens to her" Sakura said worriedly.

"We're almost there" Hyewon said as she was seated at the passengers seat.

They arrived at the café and Sakura hurriedly went down from the van and right inside the café. She was followed by the three. Sakura searched for Chaeyeon, as soon as she saw Chaeyeon, she ran towards her and hugged her tightly. She looked around Chaeyeons arms and face, cupping her cheeks to make sure she was okay.

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked

"Y-yeah" Chaeyeon said confused while she puts down Sakura's hands.

"Why the sudden come unnies?" Wonyoung asked

"We'll tell it later." Yena said

Sakura saw Jurina at one of the sits, she looked at her and somewhat got mad. Jurina just smirked and chuckled.

"Come on, let's go home" Eunbi said as she led all the girls to the van outside.

They kept silent inside the van. They arrived back at the dorm after a few minutes. They all went inside.

"So how did it go?" Chaewon asked as she petted her puppy.

"It was a bit shocking but first question, where did you get that?" Yena asked

"Oh, Felix oppa dropped off bubbles here. He said I should take care of him starting today" Chaewon answered.

"Wait a minute, can somebody tell me what's going on?" Chaeyeon asked

"Well Chaeyeon unnie, that person we were with a while ago at the café was a stalker of Sakura unnie" Yujin answered

"Wait you have a stalker?" Chaeyeon questioned

"For 3 years Chaeyeon" Eunbi answered

"Well none of that matters now, starting today, I will go out with you whenever you have practices" Sakura said

"Also, no one is going outside the dorm unless you are with Hyewon, Me, Sakura, Yena, Chaewon or Yujin" Eunbi said

"Umm... but why Yujin?" Nako asked

"She had karate lessons for some reason" Yena said

"Oh" Hitomi exclaimed

"Okay then if that's what we need" Chaeyeon said and sighed. She went to their room to think about it.

"Go on Kkura, talk to her" Eunbi said

Sakura then went to where Chaeyeon is to talk to her.

"Hey Chae" Sakura said and sat beside Chaeyeon. She hugged the latter.

"Don't be afraid okay? We're all here to protect you its just from now on, I can't let you go out alone. I just need you to be safe" Sakura said and kissed Chaeyeon's forehead

"I know Sakura" Chaeyeon said and hugged Sakura back. Her head is placed on Sakura's chest.