[60]

It's been three years since Dom and I started working in both America and Italy, but somehow we're managing to handle both without too much pressure.

Franco is still the soul the leader of the Italian crew, and Pat is his second in charge, but because Franco never fully recovered from his shooting and still deals with pain which he refuses to take medication for due to previous addiction, it was best we help them out as much as possible, I know for Dom it's important to take part in the family business where he can.

A lot has changed for us in the last three years, as well as everyone else around us, but sometimes change isn't a bad thing.

I am currently pregnant with our second child, this time we're having a baby girl, who we've already decided to name Mia, another Italian name, yet common enough. And as if having a baby girl wasn't exciting all on its own Riccardo and Bexley are also expecting their second baby girl they're naming Charlotte who is due a few weeks before Mia. And to top it all off Layla and Franco's second baby was also a girl, who they named Adrianna, so it's official the Ricci's can make girls.

Andre is now almost four years old and he can be a bit of a handful but for the most part, he's really good, he listens well and always uses his manners which makes me very proud, we often get comments on what a nice boy he is.

As Andre gets older and with our second child on the way Dom and I realize this split life isn't always going to be easy, so we've already set a plan in place that once Andre is high school age we won't pull him out of school again, rather we'll settle in one place, Italy or America, but Dom assures me it'll be America. But for now, we have him enrolled in daycare two days a week both here and in America and we'll do split schooling for him as well, it'll be good for him to learn his Italian roots.

While we're not in America Riccardo is in charge of the crew and when he needs help dad is always there to help him. He and Bex remain solely in America but do come to visit when they can.

After a quick shower, I dress quickly and make my way down the stairs to the living room where I last left Dom and Andre playing with his toy cars on his large play mat. Andre loves cars.

"You're still playing with the cars?" I ask from the doorway with a smile

"Mama" Andre yells and jumps up running over to me. "Come and play with me and Papa." He holds his hand out to me

I make my way over and sit down on the ground with them. Dom wraps his arm around me and whispers "Yeah Mamma, come and play."

"Stop that." I giggle softly and pick up one of the cars.

Tonight is our last night in Italy before we fly back to America for the next six months. During our time back in America I'm due to give birth to our daughter, Andre is also turning four and he's been feeling a little upset that he's best friend Enzo who is Pat's son won't be able to attend so tonight we're having an early birthday for him here.

"Andre, you remember Mummy said we'd be having your birthday in America and you were sad Enzo couldn't come?"

He nods his head looking up at me

"Well, Enzo and your cousins are coming over tonight and we're going to have a special early birthday for you"

He gasps and stands to his feet "With cake?"

"With cake" I nod with a smile

"Thank you Mamma" he throws his arms me

"Careful of Mummy's belly" I remind as he begins to jump around while still holding me

He pulls back and presses a little to my stomach "Sorry sissy"

"Who taught you that?" I giggle softly