21.Amelia (5)

???: "w??? u?..."

Is this another dream?

???: "wak? ??....Ame???!"

Is somebody calling me?

???: "wake the fuck up!"

Something cold washed over your body and it made you snap out of it. You wanted to stand up but something wasn't letting you.

Megan: "if you would have still been sleeping, I would have burned your body."

Burn...my body?

You open your eyes and slowly look around.

Amelia: "where am-"

You freeze as you look at yourself and remember what happened. Your body was still aching as it was tied to a chair and your feet were chained. Your clothes were different which only meant that you don't have your knives anymore.

Megan: "you remembered, that makes it so much easier for me."

Amelia: "where am I?"

Megan: "you don't need to know anything at all except for one thing..."

Amelia: "what could that be?"

Megan: "that I'll be taking good care of you~"

Amelia: "oh hell no."

She looked in to your eyes and smiled.

Megan: "hell.yes."

Amelia: "wait until I get out of here, then you won't be smiling like the way you are now."

Megan: "ohhh~ scary~"

Amelia: "you won't live long, trust me."

Megan: "I'll be waiting but if you really want to kill me, you will have to not lose yourself in pleasure~"

Amelia: "I see, so you're gonna toy with me now?"

Megan: "who knows~ well I need to go, someone has to make food for you."

She left you alone in the basement. You looked around again but the whole room was completely empty except for this bed near you.

No matter how good you will make me feel, I will not give up on killing you all Megan.

Not long after a guy walked in with food and water in his hand. He placed everything on the bed then turned your chair to face the bed.

???: "will you eat or should I just leave you like this?."

Amelia: "I will..."

He sat down on the bed, took the plate with food in it and started feeding you. As much as you hated being here you needed that strength to get better and do what you promised to.

*a month later*

The guy that was coming down to the basement to feed you wasn't a bad guy at all. He helped you heal and sometimes even let you free to walk around the basement or sleep on the bed. He warned you how he would act if Megan or Zoey came in. He didn't do anything bad to you but showed you kindness and even told you that he would help you escape. It would be easier to trust him... only if he wasn't with them.

A few days passed and things took a turn when Megan came down to check on what was going on. The nice and kind guy that you knew turned in to something else. He beat you up and after that he raped you, but you agreed to this.

*flashback*

???: "hey Amelia, do you want to make a deal?"

Amelia: "ok...?"