10.|shopping.|

Aria's pov:

Neelam glared Anna as she squealed.

"Neelam....babe." I whined pluckering my lips out to show my sadness.

"Neelam, baby bear please." Anna pleaded showing her puppy face.

"NO...i'm mad at her." She stated while facing the opposite side from where we were.

I took her arm and circled it around me and hugged her tightly.

"Please, please, please, pretty please."i tried convincing her.

"Fine..."she finally acepepted.

"Really!!" Anna jumped on the couch to join in the hug.

We went in the parking lot and decided to take Anna's lamborghini urus. Anna confuses me, despite having an extremely rich buisnessman as her father she stills prefers to work with Allesandro rather than help her father out.

We went to the mall and in Anna's word shopped till we dropped.

After a few hours my tummy and feet started to disagree with us.

We went to the food court and ordered our food.

"So, what have you decided?"Neelam asked me.

"About what?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and added " About the thing between you and Allesandro."

I sighed and said." I don't know i do not think i will take this forward."

Anna nearly spitted out her drink.

"What!! why?"

"Guys, i mean he is my boss you know how the people in the office are, once they get to know that we're together they will turn my life miserable. And it won't be easy to hide it as the paparazzi seems to follow him everywhere." I told them.

"Babe, please forget about people just think about you and him.ok, if he wasn't your boss would you considered it? Huh?" Neelam asked.

"Yeah." I admited." Bu-"

"If yes, there's no ifs or buts. Darling i know Allensandro since my childhood he is a really nice guy and i assure you he'll protect you and keep you happy. If you like him just forget about everything else and since when did you start to give a fuck about what people think about you.

The slut that i know never gives a fuck about people and just lives her life. Please look from her perpective and not this weird ass person sitting in front of me." Anna said smiling smugly at me.

Neelam just laughed like the fool she is.

"I'll think about it." I told them.

They grinned at me.

We ate our food and headed back home. Anna dropped Neelam at her place first and went to my place.

Anna and i decided to spend the rest of the day together. As Neelam, the lazy ass was too tired she prefered to go back home.

As sometimes we spend the night at each other's house all three of us have a section of the closest dedicated for our two bestfriends.

So Anna took a shower and changed her clothes.

In the meanwhile i brewed some coffee for the both of us.

When she finished showered i gave her her coffee and settled down on the bed.

"So what do you wanna watch?" i asked her as she dried her hair with the towel.

She stopped what she was doing and sat down on the bed, facing me.

"We'll decide on that later, darling right now, we need to talk."she said to be.

"Fine." I knew exactly what she was going to talk about.

"Aria."she said and took a breath. I knew she was now serious as she rarely use my name usually its darling, honey, bitch or hoe.

"Its high time that you think about yourself, your happiness. Look, all throughout your life you have been focused on your education. When you came to newyork you took a job so as your family did not have to spend much on you. Once you aquired your degree, you've got your job and since then you have been focused on your career only. I know you are satisfied with the way your life has been going. But for how long are you going to stay alone, Neelam and I are obviously going to be here for you but you need that someone in your life that will always be here for you.

I know that you don't show us your miserable self you are always trying to hide your difficulties behind that beautiful smile. I know you don't like anyone being sad or worry because of you, but deep down you need that someone that you can show your true full self."

"Anna..." i tried to stop her.

"No. Just, listen to me. I'm not saying that that you choose Allesandro. But atleast think about it. But as i know him i'm sure that he'll keep you happy, he will be that shoulder that you can cry on." She continued.

I gave her one of my brightest smile."okay." I told her as i engulfed her in a bear hug.

"I'm going to call my mom."i told her.

"Huh?why call her later." She said.

"Oh. So you don't want me to inform her that i acepted to get married to him.?"

"WHAT!! REALLY?OH MY GOD!!" She shouted at top of her lungs.

Ok its confirmed she wants me to become deaf.

"Ok ok just call her."she said in exitement.

"Oh i thought you wanted me to call her later." I told her.

"Oh just do it." She said  while giving me my phone.

A/N

Please vote and comment.