》54

"You know what's funny?" Hana asked with a smile on her face, playing his Mark's hand as they layed in bed

She was on her side, facing him and his other hand brushed the hair out of her face.

"What is it babe?" .
"I liked you for nearly 3 years, a school girl crush, basically a fangirl let's be real," she laughed and Mark's lips pulled into a smile.

"You had no idea, you were so clueless and kept kid zoning me and I was so angry with you because you were so dense.
I remember it all so clearly and I used to be so hurt because you didn't love me like I loved you."

"I honestly had no idea you liked me." He admitted, shaking his head at his own stupidity.

"But then...you were there for me through everything even if we weren't close. You made me feel less alone, I knew I had you and it meant a lot even if I said nothing.
I never in a million years would have thought you liked me back, I thought it would be one sided forever."

Mark stayed quiet, letting all her words sink in as she continued to speak, looking at his hand with nostalgia on her mind.

"But now we're here and it feels surreal."

Mark hummed and his hand cupped her cheek, making her look up at him who smiled down in adoration at the girl.

"I'm sorry for being such an idiot back then," he laughed and she couldn't help but nod in agreement.

"But I can say wholeheartedly, that I don't regret meeting you Hana, I think you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Aw Mark..."

"You know Hana," he began flickering his eyes down to hers, her eyes a brown pool of love.

"I love you."

It happened perfectly, his face lowered to hers, slowly yet lovingly their lips met in a kiss.

And that was the end of her unrequited love.

》The End. 》

Wow that was actually a long ass ride

I love Mark Lee

But Hana and Mark are so cute

Okay but my books are usually longer than this but it felt right to end it here and I just want to say thank you all so much for supporting this book endlessly

Thank you guys and I love you!

》Thats a wrap on Unrequited love