Encounter with the Unknown

"That light cage of Kizaru sama is one hell of a badass!" Lubbock said.

"I think it can pierce your skin if you tried to escape through it." Tatsumi said.

"Light can be really shiny or destructive for me." Wave said.

"Yeah. Say, the next episode is going to be an interesting one. We are about to see the Class 1-A fight the villains!" Seryu said.

"This time, without relying much on All Might due to his hero form now in the cooldown process." Akame said.

The screen now shows the title "Encounter with the Unknown" on it.

"What? Villains? No way... There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima said as the villains starts to approach them.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked.

"We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen uttered.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that.

An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Shoto said.

"What could be their goal? Killing these kids? For what?" Esdeath asked.

"Because they know that All Might's successor is in there?" Chelsea asked.

"But who would tell them about him? Or someone already knew that he is All Might's successor but now they have a plan to kill him?" Mine asked.

"No way! There's no way they'll kill him!" Kurome angrily said.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too." Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir." Denki replied.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is..." Izuku uttered with worry.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa said as he now jumped downwards to start the assault against the villains.

"Don't judge the book by its cover, Izuku." Asta said.

"I believe that he'll do something awesome." The emperor said.

"We'll see it." Kizaru said.

"Shooting squad, let's go." One villain with guns on his fingers said.

"Didn't our intels say it would just be Thirteen and All Might? Who's that?!" One female villain asked.

"I don't know! But if he thinks he can come at us from the front by himself... then he's a huge idiot!" One big villain with a gas mask said. Before they can use their Quirks, Aizawa now erases their Quirk to prevent them from using it.

"Huh? My Quirk... The bullets won't come out?! One villain cried as the three villains are now being caught by Aizawa's carbon fiber cloth and now being smashed together to the ground.

"See?!" The emperor exclaimed.

"How he can control those cloths like that? He's amazing!" Tatsumi said.