Chapter 11😺

~Y/N POV~

After I spoke everyone was shocked that I was willing to help Jimin in such a way, but they all just nodded and forced themselves to leave. As soon as that door shut Jimin attacked my lips again and bit down on my lower lip, forcing me to gasp into his soft lips and he wasting no time attacking my tongue with his. He was getting rougher the longer it went and he started pulling down my sweatpants that I was once wearing.

To my surprise he pulled away to stand up and remove his tshirt.

"Take off the rest of your clothes." Jimin

I grew shy. I may have grown comfortable enough to start wearing vest around them showing off my scar on my neck but I do have other scars that they don't know about because of the accident. He glared at me as he pulled down his own sweatpants and boxers to now stand all naked in his glory. My face for sure was defiantly bright red.

"What are you so afraid of? Just take it off." Jimin

I gripped onto the bottom of my tshirt and nibbled on my bottom lip. He sighed and crawled onto the bed to sit next to me with his bare arm up against mine. He was hot to the touch and I could feel his shakiness coming from him.

"Y/n is this is about your other scars, I've already seen them." Jimin

I gasped and turned sllightky to look at his face.

"When did you see them?"

"Did you forget that I walked into the bathroom on you. Admittedly I did it on purpose." Jimin

He giggled and I pushed him to the side but he quickly grabbed my arm to push me back down on the bed.

"So now you know I've seen it all before so you don't have to worry." Jimin

His eyes travelled up and down my body and he smirked.

"You know I can help you out of these clothes." Jimin

Then just like that he ripped my tshirt down the middle and my bra torn in between my breasts. I gasped when he threw them away and I immediately covered my bare breasts with my hands only for him to move my hands away and pinned them above my head on the bed.

"Don't do that. I want to see them again. I've jerked off many times over the last time I laid eyes on them." Jimin

"But Jimin you didn't see them for long. I covered myself."

He chuckled as he watched my lips moves as I spoke.

"That's what you think. You don't know how long I was actually there for." Jimin

I gasped again.

"Jimin!"

He laughs and moves his head closer to my face, his breath hitting my lips as I could feel the tip of his fingers brushing along the rim of my underwear.

"Can I take these off?" Jimin

At least he asked, I would of expected him to tear them off like my other pieces of clothing that's completely ruined. I nodded, staring up into his eyes that haven't blinked away from me once. He gently pulled them down and I moved my legs to help him take them off for me. I grew more and more nervous as the time went on. I never thought I would be doing something like this with a hybrid but clearly in needs a little help since his eyes were filled with not only lust but pain and his sweating, shaking body was more proof to the list.

SMUT WARNING.

He leaned in closer finally closing the gap between us, again I expected him to be rough but it was a soft kiss until he pulled back again but his nose was pressed against mine.