Chapter 10 😺

~Y/N POV~

Sleep last night was so good surprisingly, you would think after last time I would have a headache this morning but I didn't, thank god.

I shuffled more in bed with my eyes still closed but could feel the warmth of the sun across my face. There was movement next to me and a groan, I opened my eyes slowly to find what looks like Namjoon with his back to me. So he slept here the whole night with me?

Yes I remember everything last night and even Namjoon telling me he doesn't actually hate me thank god.

"Good morning y/n."

I spread a smile at Jin standing at the bedroom door with Taehyung standing beside him, waving cutely.

"Morning."

I stretched to then sit up just as Taehyung come crawling into my bed and sits beside me.

"Did Namjoon really stay here all night or did he leave at some point?"

Taehyung shook his head and Jin came into the room leaving the door frame.

"He stayed here all night. Just like you asked." Jin

I smiled even wider at the thought he didn't leave me at all last night. Namjoon grunted in his sleep and turned back to face me with his eyes closed and his cat ears twitching on the top of his head. I watched him peacefully while he stretched out a hand to where I laid so his hand was actually now on my pillow just behind me. He started patting the spot and he gasped, opening his eyes and sitting up in panic looking around the room.

"Jimin! Where's Jimin?!" Namjoon

What? Why's he asking about him?

"Namjoon Jimins fine. Y/ns right there." Taehyung

He pointed at me while I stared at Namjoon with a questionable gaze.

"What's wrong with Jimin?"

All three exchanged glances and all three equally sighed.

"Y/n we've had to lock Jimin in one of the bedrooms. He's start his............heat." Jin

What?
No way!

"But he was okay last night? What happened?"

"His heat actually approached him very quickly. He even tried to attack Namjoon last night." Taehyung

I gasped and looked at Namjoon who just looked at me with a blank expression.

"Why? Why would he do that?"

"He was trying to get to you. Namjoon wouldn't of let that happened and warned him off but Jimin didn't take that too well." Jin

Slowly Namjoon blinked and then looks away from me to stare down at the floor before sighing to then stand up.

"Is he okay? Do the pills help at all?"

I know about hybrids and their heats around the opposite sex. I did lots of research before this and I should of remembered this before I adopted them. There's seven hybrid males in a house with one female. I don't think it's going to go down too well.

"They work a little bit. I check on him this morning. He's okay just a little bit of pain but he'll live." Taehyung

I couldn't help but feel bad for him.

"Can I at least see if he's okay?"

"No." Namjoon

He deepened his voice when he spoke and I immediately glared at him for it but the seriousness in his eyes didn't budge at my attempt to challenge him with my stare.