22: Stupid Love

I woke up the next day. The activities were going to start from today. I quickly freshened up. I had a blue knee length dress on which I paired with a white jacket.

I got out of my tent and saw that some of the staffs were out. I helped others in the kitchen who were preparing breakfast. After everyone had their breakfast, the events finally started.

One of the staffs got to the front.

"Hello Everyone, I hope you all are having a great day."

"Yes!", The staffs cheered.

"So, our events are going to officially start. And for the first event, we have a game. The game is really simple. You all can see this forest right?"

"Yes."

"We have left about 100 white flags in this forest."

"Wow!"

"We will create a team of three and the team which can collect most flags will be declared as the winner."

"And each team is requested to return back by 1 pm. The team whose members return back after 1 pm will be disqualified. This has been done to teach everyone the value of time and being punctual. "

"This is exciting!", everyone enthusiastically responded.

"So, we are going to divide the teams now. We have already written down the numbers. Please come and pick up one piece of paper."

Everyone picked up papers. I also took one. I got the number 3.

"Ok now Group No. 1! Who are the ones who have got this number?"

Three staffs walked towards the front and one by one the groups got revealed.

In my group, there were Soya and Lee Min-Ho. Lee Min-Ho was a young architect in the company. He was one of the most handsome figures in the company and most of the lady staffs had, well, a crush on him.

"We got Lee Min-Ho, what the hell Miss Kim?", Soya whispered to me. She looked nervous.

"Do you have a crush on him?", I asked.

"No! No! I don't. Miss Kim, what are you talking?!", Soya denied quickly.

"Why are you getting so flustered?", I teased her.

Lee Min-Ho came towards us and politely greeted us. "I am definitely looking forward to working with you Miss Kim and Miss Soya."

"We are as well, Mr Lee!", Soya told.

"So any plan?", He asked.

"Hmmm....I think we should get separated. That way we can find more flags. And we can contact each other through mobile phone.", I suggested.

"Good idea. Miss Soya already has my number. I will insert it in your phone, Miss Kim.", He said.

"Oh, Soya already has your number?", I said and I saw her being embarrassed.

I gave him my phone. He typed down the number and returned it back to me.

I finally remembered Mr Park. Where the hell is he?

I looked around and finally saw him at one corner, dressed up in a casual shirt and jeans with his own group.

Surprisingly he was staring at me. He heaved a sigh and looked away with a disappointed look.

"We wish luck to all the teams. Hope you all have a great time.", The staff said and the game started.

I was starting to run forward when suddenly, I tripped on a stone and started falling. But before I could suffer from the horrible impact, a hand quickly pulled me towards him helping me to regain my balance. I looked up to see Lee Min-Ho.