20

Y/N has been playing some games on her phone, she was indeed bored, she suddenly got a call from an unknown number, she strangely looked at it thinking whether if she should answer it or not. After it rang for about 20 seconds, she decided to answer it.

"Hel--"

"Listen here you bish, you really think you're that special huh?? Thinking you can talk to Jimin and other BTS members and act like they're your priority?!"

"What the heck?? Mina???"

"Yes it's Mina.. You little-"

Before Mina could finish her sentence, Y/N hangs up, she threw her phone on the bed and let out a sigh.

"What is that girl's problem? Seriously.."

Suddenly, Y/N's phone made a noise, telling her she got a notification. She looked at her phone and read the message:

'You don't wanna listen huh? Fine, two can play that game. You'll see what will happen if you don't listening to me, I'll make your life a nightmare.This is your last warning Y/N L/N. You're not even that special as you think you are.'

Y/N stares at the text, she just rolls her eyes and puts her phone down, she didn't care what would Mina say or do anymore. She looked outside her window, she needed some fresh air.

Her phone suddenly made another noise, she got another text. She groaned in annoyance, thinking it was Mina again,she went to pick up her phone and stared at the message that popped up on her screen.

You've been added to a group

"Again??? WTF is this??" Y/N said as she clicked on the notification, it was a group. {Play the video}

--

Y/N sat on her bed, staring at her phone, she couldn't believe any of this, she knew this was real, she just couldn't believe, it didn't seem normal.

She sighed in relief and laid on her bed, she was happy. She grabbed a pillow and hugged it, slowly drifting to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter! If you wanna read more be sure to vote and comment. By the way, sorry if the video I uploaded is bad, I tried my best! Anyways, thank you for reading. Hope you all stay safe, healthy and may God bless you and your families! Stay strong! Fighting!!