8| My Relationship, My Business

Sean's POV

"hey guys! how are all of you?" julian asked setting up his phone to lean on the tv. i helped julian set up the live so that the comments would show on the tv in josh's living room. we decided to go live after we changed into more comfy clothes since we didn't really get to interact with our supporters much earlier because of the whole commotion. while julian, ken, and i sat on the couch to talk on live, josh b and josh p were dancing and messing around to the mellow music that ran through his bluetooth speaker in the open space of the living room.

"i'm good, thank you." julian responded with a smile. i intensely read the comments to catch any questions asked. i smiled as our supporters flooded the comment section with hearts and compliments. "are any of you doing a collab soon?" ken read. "actually, both sean and julian are doing a collab with me. we don't really know when we'll be teaching it or putting it out in general, but it is coming." ken said with a knowing grin, looking at us.

i continued to scan the comments and was about to read a question when i noticed a certain person joined the live, but i decided to ignore the person. "who's your dream collab from your generation of dance?" i read. i looked to ken then julian, not really knowing.

"ooh, i know!" julian beamed. "kida. our styles are a little different from each other's so i think it'd be really interesting to see what we'd come up with. plus, his technique is through the roof."

"oh! ian eastwood, he's in our generation, right?" i questioned with furrowed eyebrows. they both shrugged and i sighed then chuckled at the help they didn't provide. my eyes didn't fail to notice the questions about kaycee and i.

lewser.united
did anyone notice how kaycee was giving off girlfriend vibes towards sean or was it just me?

seaycee_stars
^^thought i was the only one!

lewsers.love.rice
guys they're just best friends

kayceericeofficial
❤❤

kylehanagami
miss you guys!😊

baileysokfan
that doesn't mean they can't like each other on the low

kayceericeofficial
seanie call me please!🤗

for some reason, i didn't want to reach for my phone. i think i wanted her to be fully ready to talk. my gut told me she wasn't. what she was doing right now just seemed like she felt guilty and that it was the right thing to do, but i needed an explanation for why she said what she said rather than pity.

"oh hey, kaycee!" ken greeted as he scanned the comments. i fought the urge to glare at him as he now brought to everyone's attention that kaycee is in the livestream. as i read her continuous comments for me to contact her, i felt my phone just burning in my pocket. it hurt me to even think of her pleading eyes looking at the screen watching me.

right when i rose from my seat on the couch, ken's phone started ringing. he immediately smiled at the screen. "hi, baby." he greeted. "yeah sure. sean," he called out as i walked into the kitchen. i turned to see what he wanted. "kaycee wants you." he mouthed, covering the side of his mouth so the viewers wouldn't know. i just shook my head, telling him not now. right now i needed to be alone with my thoughts.

however, it was hard to do that when my girlfriend was blowing up my phone. once again, my ringtone went off, filling the kitchen. i pulled it out to see once again it was kaycee.

angel👼
FaceTime call

i decided to just turn it on silent so that i wasn't fully aware that she didn't give up trying to talk to me. i sat at the table and closed my eyes so i could clear my head in peace. but that peace didn't last long as josh p walked in.