Part 83

Khushi's exams got completed in a go making her free form the studies and enter the real world of fashion which she was going to achieve. For her, winning is never a target but the experience and participation is what she cares.

Before going to Paris, the city of fashion, inter college competition was going to conduct and in that top two colleges will be selected from each country.

The inter college competition will be held in a month and she started preparing everything as short time was left. So, from the next day onwards she started preparing for the completion. Designs, materials, stitching, models, makeup artists, hair stylists, background score, scheduling etc, she and her team had done a great job.

Paris team has asked AR and GD's chair persons to be the judges for the event and the two will be the judges @ Paris fashion show, which was completely unknown to Khushi.

Finally, the day has come for Khushi to know that will she fly to Paris or not?

She was hell nervous as well her team but they stayed to each other and encouraged themselves... their family too came to support them but they can't be with them so they left to back stage to see was everything under control or not.

They didn't get to know when the event has started and came to the end... they presented their best and were eagerly waiting for the results to be announced. Soon that too happened where the host came up and asked one of the judges to announce the results by coming on the stage. The moment Khushi heard the name she was shocked and surprised. It was Shashi Gupta who was going to declare the results.

Shashi: before announcing the winners, I would like to congrats all the participants and I'm highly impressed by the designs and uniqueness, but we have to select only two of you all so... he announced some college name and then announced Khushi's college name. Her team was jumping in the happiness but Khushi was stilled hearing that their college got selected and she will be flying to Paris.

Maya shook her: Khushi!!! Congratulations. We got selected...

Abhi: congratulations guys...

They had a group hug. The two teams went on the stage, thanked everyone and took the appreciation. Khushi stood beside Shashi and she felt very proud to be honored by her father professionally. She always considered him as a father and friend but never as a MD of a company or chief of the country as he never made his children to look at them that way and spoil them.

On the other hand, Shashi felt proud seeing his child next to him but not as a daughter but a future designer. What else a father need than seeing their children to reach heights.