°4

"Okay

"Okay...Park Jisung and Min Seri." The teacher muttered as she flicked through the folders to find the two's names.

Seri glanced at the array of baby dolls, looking oddly realistic- too realistic. Jisung was also looking at the babies, feeling slightly anxious as he had no experience with babies.

"Okay here's the folder with all the information in and some money to buy the necessities for the baby: a stroller, clothes etc." Jisung stepped forward and took the folder with a small respectful bow.

"And your baby...ah here." The teacher picked up the realistic looking doll and held it out for Seri. "This project is for a term, so from now in September to December okay? Please get along." She gave a pointed look to Seri who rolled her eyes and nodded.

The girl took the baby from the teacher's arms and trailed behind Jisung awkwardly with the doll in hand.
"This is so weird." She muttered, examining the doll's face and how small it was.

Jisung sat down at the desk and Seri slid in next to him, turning to look at him.
"So," she began, trailing off expectantly and Jisung remained his gaze on the unopened folder.

She sighed and grabbed the folder, opening it.
"We have a girl and hm... looks like we can name it so, what girl names do you like?"

Jisung glanced up at her and looked down awfully quickly with a shrug, hands in pockets.
"You can choose."

Seri looked at him for a few seconds before sighing- glancing at the naked baby doll.
"She needs clothes and shit so, we need to go to the store preferably soon."

"I have a free period next." He spoke, flattening his hair down and playing with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"Okay, I do too. We'll go when the bell goes." Seri nodded and took the time to actually look at him properly. Sure, she knew who he was- everyone did- but she hadn't talked to him specifically before.

"Give me your number." She said bluntly, reaching over for his phone and his reflexes were quick, grabbing the phone before she could with wide eyes.

"W-what, why?"
Seri had her usual smug like smile on her lips at his obvious fluster and confusion.
"We're co-parents Jisung." She pointed out and Jisung let out an "oh" and gave his phone over.

She began typing in her number and hummed.
"You don't have a lot of people in your contacts...do you not have many friends outside of school?" She asked interested and Jisung shook his head, taking the phone back and putting it in his pocket.

"Why?" She asked genuinely curious, eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"I don't know, not many people want to be my friend I guess."

Oooh baby girl names let's go