chapter 8

I turned around and saw.

Bete: tione and tiona what do you to want

Tiona: oh we just wanted to see who you was fighting.

Tione: in all honesty I didn't think he'd be so cute.

I blush and look away as she started to lock her lips.

We then walked out to an arena I saw someone with green hair.

Riveria: hello I'm riveria I'll be there the one to over see this and to make sure that either of you go to far now when I point at you you say your name/lvl/ and what familia your from

Ryo: ok.

We then walked out I went to the right and bete went to the left she then pointed at bete.

Bete: I'm bete loga lvl 6 of the Loki familia!

She then pointed at me I took a deep breath and said.

Ryo: I'm ryo cranel I'm a lvl 1 of the Hestia familia.

I then see someone in the stands choke on something she was goddess Loki.

Loki: wait what the hell bete why'd you'd bring him here.

Bete: cause I want to bite me.

Riveria: now begin!

I ran at bete I then tried to hit him but he caught all my punches I then backed up.

Bete: come on is that all you got.

Ryo: well no but this is new.

I then held out my hand.

Ryo: FIRE BOLT!!!

Riveria: he can use magic with out reciting a spell.

Bete blocked it looked like it didn't hurt him I then lefted up my right arm and said.

Ryo: ICE MAKE ARROWS!!!

Just then around 25 ice arrows appears I then throw them at him but not even that did it I then ran at him and.

Ryo:FIRE BOLT!!!

As I shot him with my fire bolt I used the smoke to my advantage and ran around to the back of him just as the smoke cleared I kicked him in the back he fell over and hoped right back up I then took both of my hands slammed them on the ground and.

Ryo: FREZY PLANT!!!

Just then roots came out of the ground and went at bete he kept dodging as long as I kept putting magic in the spell they would keep going I hen took my right hand and.

Ryo:ICE MAKE ARROWS!!!

I then throw them at him I keep doing this but I knew I couldn't keep it up for long so.

Ryo: I'm ending this right now!

I then stood up the roots disappeared as lightning started to surround me and the sky was growing darker.

Ais: incredible.

I then do this.

Ryo: LIGHTNING HAVOC!!!!!

I then see bete take it full force as the biggest lightning bolt hit him I then fell down as I saw black and heard several pares of footsteps.

Time skip.

Loki's pov

Loki:(oh man I hope he's ok I couldn't live with myself if he dies on me I know he's hestia's child but I can put that beside me for now.) riveria how's he doing.

Riveria: he's very weak he must not have known the effect of using so much magic bete and ais should be back anytime with the magic potion that we'll be the best way to help him.

Loki: good.

Riveria:*smirks* you know for someone who hates hestia your sure worried about her child.

Loki:*blushing* shut up I might hate hestia but I could no longer live with myself if something happened to him while I could do something.

Just then ais and bete came running in.

Riveria: good now hold his nose closed so he won't have a choice but to drink it.

Ais did as she said he slowly drinks the potion.

Small time skip.

Ryo's pov

As I slowly opened my eyes I felt someone give me a very tight hug.

Loki: ais let him go he needs his rest!

As she did she turned around with a small blush on her face I then remembered that I was in a fight I spring up surprising Loki.

Ryo: I lost didn't I bete.

Bete: oh definitely but what the hell was with all that damn magic.

Ryo: well I read a grimoire and we'll I got a bunch of spells after that.

Loki: wait so where did you get it.

Ryo: well I've got it from a girl at the tavern.

Loki: wait did this girl have Ash gray hair.

Ryo: yep her name's syr.

Riveria: you know you shouldn't have used all that magic in one go.

Ryo's well I wanted to plus since bete wanted to fight I thought I'd make it more interesting.

Bete: well you sure surprised me kid.

Just then those 2 girls from before came in.

Tione: oh looks like he's awake.

Ryo: yep.

Time skip

As I walked in my home I saw my goddess she has been working late.

Hestia: oh there you are ryo I've gotta go work later tonight I'm sorry I'll be back by morning.

Ryo: that's ok.

Time skip.

I was walking towards the dungeon I could think better in there I have my axe with I'm going to try a few things with it But just then I felt a hand on my shoulder when I turned around I saw.