Info of Dhruv

Druv's pov........

I was in my office attending one by one meeting. I was totally exhausted but I have to complete all my work before going to home.

Yes, you have to. You don't have an option.

Yeah.

Suddenly my parents decided to shift to India. why I don't know,and I didn't ask for reason also because if I ask them they will give me some unbelievable reason and I just can't take it. So I just didn't ask them.

Yes,they are the most craziest parents. I ever seen.

I don't think so.

Seriously.

Yep.

Apart from that reason I also want to visit India. There are some problems in my business. So I personally want to go and have a look. About what's the main problem.

I arranged all work to my assistant and managers in company. Because I have to live minimum 6 months in india. So I just can't take any type of risk in my business.

Now I divided all my work,so I can take a break. It's time to go home it's already 7pm. I take my phone, laptop and some files and left my office. I seen my personal secretary Antony in his cabin. He is very nice guy,works hard and he is the one tolerate my arrogance. That's the reason I like this guy.

What.....you like guys god you are not straight. Oh my god,I just can't believe it.

Stop it.

How could I stop,after knowing that you are not straight. Oh my god I have to do something.

Just cut the crap ok. And by the way what will you do,you are just my innervoice ok so just cut it.

But seriously you have to see doctor ok....

God I like him because of his hardwork, dedication and sincerity. Not like whatever you think now just cut it.

Ok thank god.

"Good evening sir " Antony said after seeing me. I just nodded my head to him and I can see my car is waiting for me. I walked to my car,Antony opened car door for me. I just hopped in car,he closed the door and sit beside drivers seat. They looked at me actually asking me where we have to go.

"Home" I said . Driver nodded his head and started the engine to our destination.

I like the silence, i don't like noises because they irrite me. Spending half n hour in my car we reach home finally.

Yes because you are boring.

No I'm not boring,I just like silence.

That means you are boring.

Whatever I may be, I don't care.

I went inside after bidding good bye's to my assistant and driver.

"Dhruv at last u came.whats the time,is it a time you come back home"mom started shouting at me.

She is good at her work isn't it.what do you think.

What.

I think she is best.

Wait,what work?

Come on man.....at shouting.

Aaaaa I think you are right.

Typical Indian mom. Right.

May be.

Seriously.

"Come on mom it's just 8:15pm only" I said.