Going to party

Nithya's pov.......

It was weekend and I'm getting ready for party. I choose a baby pink colour dress,it was gifted by my dad on my birthday. It is my favourite dress,I wore dress and done some light makeup. I seen my reflection in mirror and I'm satisfied.

Wow you looking stunning.

Well thanks.

It's 6pm in the evening,I taken cab and went for party. I arrived half n hour late because of traffic. I took a deep breath and went inside.

Oh come on they will not eat you. Come down.

Ok.

It was very big party,I scanned the room for familiar faces. I couldn't see my friends face but I seen Rohan's parents talking to someone. I walked to them, they can't see me because there back was facing to me.when I was arm distance I spoke.

Ooooo the party is nice,wow.

"Congratulations uncle and aunty" I said while smiling brightly. They turned and smiled at me.

They are cute. Aren't they I like them.

Yep,they are cute.

"Well after a long time I seen a genuine smile"uncle said to me smiling.

I don't want to admit it but I like your smile.

What.

Don't overreact for that.

How couldn't I don't react over that. For all these years you didn't praise me. It was first time and I have react over it.

Ahaaaa

So you also like my smile. It's a great news I heard in my life. I will never forget about it. I promise.

God stop it now.

Well I will stop it now,but thanks for the complement.

Your welcome.

I handed them bouquet which I bring with me and put my hands on my chest telling them"that's a big complement uncle and I can't take it. So please uncle call the ambulance."

Drama queen.

May be.

Trust me you are.

We all laughed at the end of my drama.

"Nit don't call me uncle you know I hate it. When someone call me "he said while pouting.

I laughed at his pout god he is so cute.

Ofcourse he is cute.

Hmmmm

"Ahhhh don't laugh like that nit"I frowned.

Now he doesn't like your smile. I think he will kick your ass to get out of the party.

No he will not do it.

"What why" I asked.

"You know in this party there are more boys. If you laugh like this all boy's in the party will start ogling at you and I can't stand seeing that" I blushed hearing that, was too much for me.

Stop blushing now.

I can't and you know that

Yes ofcourse I know,you just can't handle if someone complements you. You start blushing god please don't embarass yourself and specially me.

Seeing my state aunty came to rescue me, actually not rescuing but distracting the whole situation by asking me"why are you this late nit I'm very upset with you".