#11: Round Two

I was rendered speechless, as he moved. He used hard slow thrusts that made my eyes roll to the back of my head. His arms were curled around my shoulders, his lips were sucking on my neck in the most delicious way, and I felt as if I couldn't open my legs up wide enough for him.

I wanted him deeper.

Harder.

I was in complete and utter bliss under him. My skin burned from his touch, and when he dragged his forehead across the side of my head, I got the full blow of his deep moan, making me throb around him.

I felt each vein in my body fill with the adrenaline he gave me. I moved my hands to push my fingers through his hair gripping onto his silky roots. He groaned at the slight tug, and moved his hands to steady himself stopping his hips from moving.

I let go of his hair and opened my eyes to see him panting, sweaty, and with a wild look in his eyes that excited me beyond what I could comprehend. I swallowed, and tried to regulate my breathing.

Both of us had cum already, so it was now about the pleasure we both could feel. He licked his lips, and leaned down to kiss me, slipping his tongue in my mouth to curl over mine. He pulled back, but not before biting my bottom lip making me groan.

"Are you ready?" He asked me, a slight smirk at the corner of his mouth.

I smiled up at him, nodding, making his smirk shift into a full smile. He was still rock hard and throbbing inside of me, and he was slow and deliberate when he pulled out, making sure I could feel every inch of him rub against my sensitive walls.

"Fuck!" I breathed out.

He chuckled from the bottom of his throat at my reaction, which made me giggle.

He lightly tapped the outside of my thigh, winking at me. "Turn over baby."

I did as he asked and took hold of the headboard knowing that this was about to be quite the ride. But he pulled me back down, taking the headboard out of my reach.

"Jimin!"

"Oh no, Noona." He then gave me one sharp slap to my ass. "I don't want you to hold onto anything."

"Why? AH!"

He pushed into me making me take in a deep breath and then burry my face into the bed. He started to move his hips back and forth, eliciting moans to spill from my lips. He started to rock into me a little faster as he went, building us both up. All I could do is focus on breathing. But then with one deep hard thrust he stilled gliding his hands up my back and into the roots of my hair taking a firm grip on my roots. He pulled me up, so that my back was arching deep and that's when he really started to move.

"Oh god!" I cried out. Each impact of his hips against my ass was loud and hard. He was ruthless and fucked me so hard I forgot where I was. The pleasure burning through me was all I could feel, not his hard tug on my hair, not the soft sheets of the bed below me, nothing. Nothing but his thick cock pounding into me at a pace that was just too good to be true.

"Fuck you feel amazing." He groaned. "So hot and wet. Perfect... you're so fucking hot Noona."

His words fueled my lust and I pushed myself up, making him let one of his hand go from my hair and wrap around my body. I grinded down as he fucked up into me and with those movements we were in perfect sync. It was the most exciting and blinding feeling. I leaned further into him circling my hips and the arm wrapped around me move downward and his fingers find my swollen and wet clit. He played with my clit happily, making me gasp out and a sudden tightness form in my stomach.

"I'm gunna cum!" I shouted, but then he slowed down not only his thrusting but his fingers.

"Did I tell you, you could cum?"