Security Footage

SnowMione18 requested:

"Can you write another baby monitor footage one shot? And can the suit film something happening between Michelle and peter. Like them dancing or a first kiss or something. I would like to the see the avengers reaction to that."

**It's not exactly baby monitor, but I hope you like it!

"How was he able to get into the school and set up a gas bomb without anyone seeing him?" Steve asked as he surveyed the damage to Peter's school.

A villain, who thankfully didn't seem to know spider man's identity, had orchestrated a bomb of nonlethal knockout gas to go off in the air vents, causing chaos at Peter's school. During which, several smaller explosions went off and damaged school property - specifically the chemistry lab. Peter, who was unaffected by the gas, snuck out of the classroom to find help, and didn't see any suspicious persons running away.

Now there were people in hazard suits trying to get rid of the gas and repair the damage. Steve and Bucky, being unaffected by the remaining fumes, had naturally agreed to assist. While they were there, they looked for clues.

----------

"It's strange. There was nothing." Steve complained as he scooped some of the remaining pasta into a bowl and joined the rest of the team in their living room.

Tony glanced at Bucky for confirmation. He nodded.

Steve rolled his eyes. Tony trusted Natasha and Bucky way more for any spy work because 'they were actual spies'. He did this every time.

"There was no one outside when I made it out either." Peter chimed in from his spot on the couch where he had been wrapped in blankets and given an unreasonable amount of snacks and water by a couple unnamed busybodies.

Even Natasha seemed stumped. Why would someone seemingly attack a high school, but not cause any major harm? There was some mild property damage, but it mostly just seemed to be chemistry students' final lab projects. And what's the point is using knockout gas if you don't need to do something that no one can see.

"Isn't your school a school for nerds?" Clint asked without any malice. "Wouldn't they have fancy equipment? Did he steal anything?"

"No, they didn't account for anything missing." Bruce shook his head as he scrolled through the report.

"They do have fancy equipment." Tony snapped his fingers and stood up.

"Yeah, that's what I just said." Clint groaned.

"No, they probably have security cameras." Natasha leveled a look at Tony as he pulled up a display and hacked into the school's database of cameras.

"Man, they really have every inch of the place covered." Sam didn't seem exactly welcoming toward their security system, but there were bigger fish to fry at the moment.

"Okay. So we don't know anything about when he got into the building. We're going to have to watch a lot of film." Natasha made herself comfortable.

"Do we all have to do this?" Clint moaned. "He literally could have come in anytime that week, including nights."

"Your skill is literally having a good eye." Bucky pushed Clint back into the recliner with his metal arm.

"JARVIS scan for anytime before 5am and after 5pm." Tony commanded. "Anyone?"

"There appears to be no indication of any persons entering, exiting, or moving around during those time periods over the past week."

"Why can't he just do that for all the footage?"