Chapter 21 ~ Baby Gender .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana And Durk House 📍

I was sitting on the Bathroom counter doing my makeup looking in Mirror,And Durk was looking Through the Closet To Find Something To Wear.

Durk-You need to get Rid of Some of these Clothes!

Adriana-And you need to get rid of some of them Shoes. *Finishes Makeup*

Durk-Oh nah I'm good.

I then laughed to myself shaking my head,I then put all my makeup away and I headed into the bedroom and I went into the closet.

Durk-What time we got to bed out the house?
*Looks At Adriana*

Adriana-*Digging Through Closet* About 10:54.

Durk-Alright bet.

He then picked his outfit and left out the Closet and About 25 minutes I finally find the outfit I wanted to wear today which was comfortable outfit.

I then Walked out the Room And Durk Was Looking At T.V but his eyes landed on me.

Durk-Why them Shits So Shorts? *Looking at her shorts*

Adriana-Boy stop acting like mama,But you ready?

Durk-Mhm But Go take them Off. *Turns T.V and walks towards her*

Adriana-Ion be telling you to take yo shit off So No I'm good *Grab Phone And Keys*

Durk-I know you don't,Cause you know I look good.

Adriana-Mhm Whatever,Let's go.

We then made it out the house and got into the Car and I started the Car up and we left.

Adriana-*Driving* So What Gender Are You Going For?

Durk-Whatever God Gives me I'm coo. *Lays Back*

Adriana-Same.

My phone then started singing through the Bluetooth in the Car,I then looked at The Contact Name which said "Amina 👯‍♀️♾" Which I Answered.

Amina-Heyy bitch,Guess what?

Adriana-What Girl?

Amina-Von invited me to one of his studio Sessions but girl I just hope He Gives me Some Dick Tonight cause I need some right about now.

Durk-What the Fuck. *Whispers and Looks At Adriana*

Adriana-*Laughs* Amina You on Speaker.

Amina-.....Damn well text me later and tell me what's the gender is?

She then hung which I started laughing.

Durk-*Chuckles* Man I swear you got some crazy ass friends

Adriana-Boy you ain't got to tell me *Laughs*

We then arrived and We signed in and we took a seat in the waiting Area,About a Few moments later the Doctor called us in and we walked in and I sat on the Table and I laid down and Durk sat Down Next to Me.

Doctor-Hey my name is Doctor Taylor and I'll be giving you your Ultrasound and Gender right? *Looks at Clipboard*

Adriana-Yes.

Doctor-Okay well lay down for me. *Turns Light off*

I then laid down and I felt her put her this cold gel on my stomach and She put the Doppler on my stomach and Started to Move it around and I looked at the screen and I seen a Little Person and I heard the heartbeat which made me smile and I looked over to see Durk Smiling and Recording which caused me to Laugh and smile.

Dr Taylor-So Are you sure you want to know the Gender Now?

Adriana-I'm straight with it,Durk? *Looks at him*

Durk-Yea I want to know. *Looks at doctor*

Dr Taylor-Okay well congratulations your having a Babygirl. *Smiles at them*

I then started smiling and so did Durk,She then wiped the gel off and she printed us the ultrasound out and she gave me some paper to let me know when I need to come back,Me and Durk then left and Headed to get something to eat.

Durk-I Can't believe I'm finna be a dad.. *Smiles at her and rubs belly*

Adriana-I know right..I never thought I'll be a Mom. *Driving and Smiles*

Durk-Just know imma be with you till the end baby.

I smiled and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽