Reunited

Dear Diary,

My names Vanessa Salvatore/Mikaelson, I have left New Orleans to go back to Mystic Falls to reunite with my troubled brothers after 164 years. As soon as I turned into a vampire I left my brothers and I found my soulmate and created an unique bond with Klaus Mikaelson; he's my best friend. He helped me find my unknown potential. Truth be told, i'm the first Original Tribrid. No i'm not related to the Original family by blood but it has been found that my mother was a witch and had an affair with a werewolf bloodline. A tribrid, part wolf, vampire and witch. I can't be killed. I can be daggered like what Klaus does to his family, but it doesn't kill me neither does the white oak stake.  I'm the half sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore, but I wasn't considered an outcast, I related to Klaus in so many ways. Did I mention my bite can kill and original, and heal any bite even my own? Nope well I have now. 

My first years as a vampire was awful, I was well still am a ripper and I enjoyed the screams of my victims. Anyway let's' get back to reality.

- Vanessa Salvatore/Mikaelson

VANESSA'S POV

I've been on the road for 6 hours, and I have finally past the WELCOME TO MYSTIC FALLS sign. Yay!! Now I can finally go surprise my brothers, but first I need to clench my thirst. I parked outside of a bar called MYSTIC GRILL, how original, and saw a pretty blonde boy working behind the bar. 

" One bourbon please" I asked politely. But pretty blue eyes looked skeptical.

"I'm gonna need to see some ID" Pretty blue eyes told me. I knew this would happen i'm 17 years old, so I tried to compel him into getting me a bourbon.

"You will give me a bourbon on the house" I compelled. However it didn't seem to be working. Vervain.

"Yeah no can do, I take vervain and considering you want bourbon so much by any chance your not related to Damon and Stefan Salvatore are you?" He questioned.

"By the matter of fact i'm Vanessa Salvatore Mi...., how do you know my brothers?" I almost Slipped that I was a Mikaelson.

"Well, Stefan goes to my school and Damon orders bourbon everyday; and at the boarding house i'm caught in all the supernatural drama. I'm Matt Donovan by the way." 

"Well that sounds about right, well I best being going Matt to surprise my brothers." With that I left and went to the boarding house.

AT THE BOARDING HOUSE

It's just as I remembered, the childhood memories in this house are all rushing back. I wish I let Klaus compel these memories of my childhood. Well as I walked up to the front door, it was swug open by none other than Katherine Pierce. I attacked her, she ruined my life, she ruined my brothers.  But then I heard a heartbeat. She's not Katherine, she's human. 

All of a sudden, I was pinned against a wall. By none other than my big brother Damon.

"Who are you!!" He yelled at me

"Ouch Dam I thought you would recognise your baby sister." I pouted as he slowly released his grip from my neck. But to get even I threw him across the room with my magic.

"Va..Vanessa?"

"Hello Damon, miss me?" in a cocky tone. 

I was pulled into a death trap hug by Damon, when I heard the Katherine look alike speak up.

"Um Damon who's this, and what is she doing here?" She complained.

I growled in annoyance. " I'm Vanessa Salvatore, Damon's younger sister and Stefan's twin, and if you don't mind I would like to have a moment with my brother." I snarled.

"Sis...sister?" She asked confused.

"Yes Elena my sister." Damon replied with his patience growing thin.

"Umm... I'm gonna go." She said awkwardly.

"You you go do that."I said rudely.

The Katherine look alike, who's name is Elena slammed the door on her way out. Then I finally realised she's the doppleganger that Klaus is after to break the curse.

"Katherine look alike really Dam?"

"Hey, that's Stefans' girlfriend not mine." He responded almost hurt.

"Hmm, hmm anyway where's Stef?"

"He's gone bunny catching, he will be back soon."

"He's still on bunny diet good."

1 HOUR LATER

The boarding house door opened, as Damon and I was drinking bourbon as always. Stefan appeared into the living room.

"Damon, who's this girl with you now?" He asked confused.

I turned around and looked at my twin brother.

"Nessie?" 

"Hey Steffie" 

He raced over to me and gave me a hug.

They filled me in with everything happening in Mystic Falls.

From Damon going murdering people to Katherine and Elena being linked.

" You can stay here Vanessa" Damon said.

"Okay, thank you, i'm going to the grill for a bit bye." After bidding goodbye I headed to the grill where is saw Elena being kidnapped.

"UHH EXCUSE ME, I WOULD LEAVE HER ALONE IF I WAS YOU!" I yelled, but then all I saw was darkness.

DAMON'S POV:

Vanessa was meant to be home by now. I started panicking until I got a call from Bonnie. 

"Elena's got kidnapped as well as this other dark brown curly haired girl" Bonnie said with worry filling her voice.

"No!, Vanessa my sister has been taken. She is meant to be the most strongest supernatural on the planet. DO A LOCATERS SPELL BONNIE!!" I yelled.

"Okay, I'm coming over"

"HURRY BONNIE!!"