Chapter 5: Aurelio

The party was raging, music blasted through large speakers making the bass feel like it was punching you in the face. Women and men held cups of alcohol and danced around the house while those who wanted to smoke were outside near the pool. Everyone's skin had a sheen of sweat, some had body glitter rolling down their exposed limbs.

Rum and coke fueled me as I danced with a woman wearing a skirt and bra that were reflective gold. She smelled like flowers and moved to the rhythm of the music. My cup remained in my hand, waiting for me to take another sip. Milo watched from the couch, his eyes not leaving mine and mine not leaving his. One of Issac's friends passed him a blunt, and I watched as he put the blunt to his lips and inhaled some smoke before he blew out the ghostly white vapor. If someone would have pointed Milo out in a crowd and told me he was a smoker, I would have called them a liar, but there he was on the couch out smoking drug dealers.

The girl straightened herself and turned to face me her hand on my chest trailing down towards my crotch. I took a step back and pointed towards Milo. She followed where my finger was pointed and then back to me before nodding and walking away. Many people wondered how an out and proud bisexual man managed to become a lieutenant in a cartel, and the answer was simple. I couldn't care less what most thought of me and I had no problem breaking jaws if someone said something I didn't like.

Milo stood and walked in my direction, his eyes bloodshot from the intake. He hugged me when he was close. He was warm against me and held on before swaying as the song changed; the tempo was slower and therefore sexier. I downed the liquor in my cup before tossing it to the side and then placed my hands on his lower back. He smiled into my chest as I controlled the speed of our sway. Looking down at him as he mouthed the words to the song.

"Having fun?" He pulled his head from my upper chest and nodded before kissing me on the check. I smiled, feeling myself grow as our bodies rubbed against each other. The beat dropped, and the surrounding people increased the speed of their gyrations. I leaned down and captured his lips with mine. He moaned opening his mouth allowing for me to slip my tongue inside. His tongue retreated to the back of his mouth when brushed against. I chased it, causing us to play a game of cat and mouse.

Our heads turned and breathing combined, my right hand came up to his neck and squeezed gently eliciting another moan. His moan sounded beautiful, breathy and vulnerable. I knew I was one of the few people to have ever heard the sound. His arms wrapped around me and squeezed my other hand secured his butt. It was firm and round, I could feel the muscles work as we increased our movements. The song changed, but we did not stop kissing, not even when my lungs cried for a respite, not when my neck ached from leaning forward.

Milo was the one to pull away, his chest heaved from the exertion. He was red from the heat, but I was sure that some unnecessary embarrassment was present as well. I guided him back to the couch and made him sit across my lap.

Patiently, I waited for someone to hand the blunt to me. I placed the end to my mouth as soon as it reached me and took in the musky smoke. Holding it, I pulled Milo's face to mine and blew the smoke in his mouth before kissing him again. Time was a foreign concept as we sat in the circle and kissed. If the guest weren't there, I would have been doing a lot more than kissing Milo.

The numbers of the parties decreased slowly when the DJ departed and the music was provided by whoever had control of the blue tooth speakers in my home. I did not move much other than repositioning Milo, so he was straddling me. It was well past midnight and my body showed no indications of being ready to slow down.

"Hey boss can I speak to you for a minute." I pulled away from Milo and looked over at Isaac, a brown skinned black man who was always clean shaven, well dressed, and hair painstakingly brushed. His gravelly voice seemed nervous, which only happened when Tony was around.