~Stalker~

(Todoroki's POV)

Watching you sleep will always be relaxing to me. The way your chest rises and falls in sync of your breathing. The way you always have a peaceful look on your perfect face. The way you occasionally, not always, let out a soft snore. The way you always try to fight sleep but always fail. I sit on my knees right beside your bed. I lean my face closer to your's, so close that I can feel your breath on my lips. It takes everything in me not to kiss them, but I want our first kiss to be special. It'll also be your first kiss, I'll be your first kiss. Your first and only kiss. Y/n, you truly do put butterflies in my stomach. Each flutter makes my stomach knot up more. I love this feeling. A feeling I've never felt nor received. But you bunny, you fill that hole that's in my heart. You give me the love my parents never gave me, plus so much more just by breathing. You're like my bandage. You patch up my wounds with a tight embrace. Yes, you truly are amazing. I close my eyes and enjoy this moment.

After awhile I back up and take a lock of your h/c hair. I bring it up to my nose and take a big whiff. I let out a soft moan and a goofy smile approaches my face. How can someone smell so good? You smell like a warm spring. Like you were just in a flower field and rolled around in them. It's a nice smell and it matches you're calm personality. You're perfect y/n, I'm the only one that's good enough for you. I can heal your wounds like you heal mine. We can help each other out. We can love each other. We. Can. Be. One.

I take my phone out and take pictures of your sleeping form. I stand up for a brief moment to take a picture of you in an aerial point of view. This'll be great in my collection. The collection I have in a secret safe. Pictures of you in marvelous positions. Pictures such as you walking, concentrating in school, using your quirk, sleeping, etc. You're currently huddled in a ball on your side, us being face to face. I suppress the urge to pinch your cheek like a grandma would their grandson. I smile at the mental image.

I check the time on my phone. What only felt like five minutes of staring at you was actually two hours. I finally get up to explore your room, even though I already know it like the back of my hand but it always felt like an adventure. Looking at the new stuff you buy is always fun. Sometimes I can't get a good look while watching you from so far away considering you don't even know who I am. I look in your closet first. I saw you go into a clothing store today and come back out with a bag. Memorizing each clothing you have is really worth it for times like these. I take one of the shirt sleeves and take a big whiff of your scent. A soft noise escapes my lips. A noise of wanting, desperate.

A weak smile arises on my face. I want you so badly but I'm just another face in the crowed to you. Only having the ability to introduce yourself once is a terrifying thought. What if I mess up? What if I stumble on my words? It's better to keep things the way they are instead of trying and failing. People like to live on the thought of you only live once so make best of your life. Do exciting, thrilling things like skydiving or bungee jumping. I don't live by that thought. My motto is, you only have one chance, don't screw it up at such an early age. And I live by that. I won't screw things up with us. We're fine just how we are now. We never have to talk to each other, as long as I don't. Mess. Things. Up. What a scary thought. I quickly shake the feelings out of my head and move on to the next thing since there isn't anything new in your closet. Your desk. I look through the drawers and find your sketch book. Jackpot!! I look through it, and call me bias but you're the best artist in the world. I take a drawing you won't notice is missing, one of your older ones. I don't think you'll miss It. I fold it up and slip it in my back pocket. I  really don't want to wrinkle it but I don't have a choice. I'm a desperate man you see.

Next is your dresser. A shiver goes down my spine as I think about it. Y/n's undergarments are in there. A goofy smile spreads across my face as I open one of the drawers. It's a drawer to your underwear. I dig through it, making sure to look at each and every one. I already mesmerized all of them, so I will know if there's anything new. And just for curiosity purposes, I want to smell them but of course I won't, I'm not a pervert. But if it'a for an experiment, does it count? NO TODOROKI!! You can't reason yourself out of this one. You'd be violating privacy, I would never do that because it would hurt you. I sigh and keep looking until I see something that catches my eyes. Y-y/n owns thongs!! What is she doing with these?

They're laced, even sexier. It's black with red accents on them. Imagine what you would look like with these on. You'll lay on the bed with these things on. I'll give you a hungry smirk as I lean down to kiss your neck. Then I'll slip my hands down your panties. I'll give you a little tease and have you moan my name with your sunshine voice. Wait, Shoto Todoroki!! What the hell are you thinking?! If you're going to have naughty thoughts then you aren't good enough for y/n. I curse at myself for being so immature. I have to protect you. If anyone were to see these on you, yes, I have to keep these, so the perverts will keep their hands off what's mine. I slip them in my back pocket, the one opposite of the drawing.

If she has these panties then she'll have to have a matching bra. I quickly check her bra drawer and I was right. They must've been from the bag I saw you carry today, considering I check these drawers almost every night and never seen them before. I decide not to take the bra, I don't want her to be suspicious. Plus, you can't do anything naughty if you don't have the complete set. Sorry baby, I'll pay you back, I really will. I just can't have you owning these. Do you know what goes through guys' minds? They're vile, gross places. Of course I'm not like that. I was put on this planet to protect you after all.

I pridefully smile knowing that I'm doing a good job. Now the last stop of the day, your phone. I know your password, how couldn't I? I've been following you since I first laid eyes on you, which was the first day upon us arriving at UA. I check your photos first, then your messages. I look at each photo and conversation very carefully. Nothing naughty, good girl. Of course there's the off chance that you deleted everything dirty but it's close to impossible. You're not like that, and plus the only contacts in your phone are you family's. My poor y/n doesn't have any friends because of your crippling anxiety. It saddens me but it also makes my job easier. I set the phone down and place a one hundred dollar bill under it to replace the thongs. I don't know how much these things cost so I rather pay you extra than too little.

"Shit," I mutter. I lost track of time and now your alarm is set to go off for school any minute now. I only have about fifteen minutes. I was really hoping to get some sleep before school but seeing you is worth it. I brush your cheek lightly and then climb down the tree outside your window. Once down, I whisper in a teasing tune, "you will be mine soon, bunny." A sinister laugh escaping my lips as I walk back to my house.