32

At this moment, she was extremely nervous.

She was anxious to know if she was Mr. Miller.

When she touched Mr. Steiner's mysterious mask with her fingers, her whole heart almost jumped out.

Her heart is beating so fast...

It was as if she could hear her heart beating in the middle of the night.

The atmosphere was both intense and exciting.

Slowly she took off Mr. Steiner's mask. Mr. Steiner's chin had a clear outline, his lips were sexy and thick and his lips were very British.

Suddenly...

Mr. Steiner suddenly opened his eyes and held the mask half opened by his big palm.

The eyes under the mask radiated the fierce light of the coldness, like a predatory hawk, and he couldn't wait to swallow the woman in front of him.

His cold eyes reached out and landed the phone in his hand.

The phone crashed to the ground and made a clear sound.

Mr. Steiner then suddenly got up and pressed Bella under him.

"Bella, you're so disobedient. I've already warned you, why you don't obey?" You have touched my bottom line."

"You have to reflect on yourself. when you are done, I'll be back again." After these words, he let go of Bella and got up from the bed.

Through the faint moonlight outside the window, he saw that Mr. Steiner put on his clothes neatly.

Bella did not know what to do and did not know what to say.

He seemed angry.

"Well, I'm sorry." She felt like she should say something.

Mr. Steiner suddenly turned around, his big hand tightly clinging to the chin of Bella, his cold eyes filled with anger.

"Do not play tricks on me. Don't try to uncover my mask. If you don't obey, then all the things we agreed on will be invalid."

At this moment, he was angry, like a devil from hell. He did not pity her and clenched her jawbone with great strength.

"Bella, think about it." After he finished speaking, he turned and left.

Then, there was a loud sound of closing the door in the living room.

Mr. Steiner slapped on the door and went out of the door.

Bella was like a leaking airball.

She hadn't expected that Mr. Steiner would be so angry this time.

Last time, Mr. Steiner was not angry, so today. She had again wanted to uncover Mr. Steiner's mask to see who he was.

She had forgotten that her relationship with Mr. Steiner was just a deal.

As long as Mr. Steiner can help her take revenge, why should she care about Mr. Steiner's identity and what does it matter?

But she didn't know why. When she saw Mr. Steiner's back her eyes became red.

She and Mr. Steiner were trying to get what they needed so that they could use each other.

Bella, wake up.

However, this time she was sure that.

Mr. Steiner was not Mr. Miller!

She saw Mr. Steiner's chin and lips. they looked familiar as if she had seen them before, but they were not Mr. Miller's.

Even since she was severely warned by Mr. Steiner that night, Bella went to work on time every day and went home directly after work.

But in a few following days, Mr. Steiner did not appear again, which made her feel helpless.

Could it be that Mr. Steiner was furious?

Don't care about her anymore?

No way!

The deal between them was not over yet, and Mr. Steiner hadn't avenged for her yet. How could he disappear?

She called Mr. Steiner, and there was a cold mechanical voice. "Sorry; the number you dialed is power off. Please try again later. Sorry...

His phone turned off!

"Tuk Tuk Tuk" Secretary Cindy tapped her finger on the desk and pulled Bella back to reality. "What did you think about this morning?"

"No, nothing. Maybe I didn't sleep well last night." Bella calmed down emotions and showed a tired smile. "What are you looking for?"

"Mr. Miller is looking for you, go quickly," Cindy smiled to her.

"Oh, I'll go right now," Bella said as she stood up.

In the general manager's office, Bella knocked and walked in.

Ever since she knew that Mr. Miller was not Mr. Steiner, she had naturally not approached him.

"You've done a good job in Aberson's group project. Sure enough, you're a qualified graduate from a top-notch university. You've learned very quickly."

Bella smiled a little embarrassed. "I'm flattered."

Mr. Miller looked at Bella and handed the document to her. He said, "This is a project introduced by a friend, to design a wedding room for a couple."

Bella took the folder, which was an introduction to the apartment.

"The bride used to study abroad in Germany and the groom is also in Germany. You can start designing on this angle." Mr. Miller told Bella the customer's information that he had collected.

"Mr. Miller's point is, let me be responsible for this project alone?" Bella closed the folder, her eyes filled with disbelief.

Her probation period has not yet passed. Although she has a project with Aberson Group, she was just a novice.

Mr. Miller got up from his seat and walked to Bella. His robust and generous palm rested on her shoulders, his eyes filled with trust.

"Belief in yourself; you can, I've seen your special design for Aberson Group. It's unique and very distinctive."

Bella smiled with a bit of embarrassment. It was a design draft she had made when she was bored.

"Go to work; I'm looking forward to your first work. Mr. Miller's affirmation of her was undoubtedly the best encouragement for her.

"Well, I won't let you down," Bella said and left the office with the folder.

She started working diligently. This was the first design she had done on her own. She would try her best.

A week later, Bella worked hard to understand German culture and then combine USA characteristics, considering the home furnishing industry. She did not want to disappoint customers and Mr. Miller.

Just after work, she was very uneasy. Mr. Steiner seemed to have disappeared and had never contacted her and never appeared again.

Mr. Steiner's disappearance scared her. She was afraid that he would never appear again!

If Mr. Steiner no longer appeared, what should she do? Mr. Steiner had given her hope, he was like a beacon on the road to her revenge.

Now that he had disappeared, she seemed to have lost the way to go forward. She had not avenged her poor baby yet. And Tony and Vanessa lived still well. No.

She did not dare to think about it.