King x ftm!reader

A/n: Not proofread. Requested by and written for @06omega06

(Y/n's POV)
I opened my eyes and blinked a little, the sun blinding me. I rolled over and curled up under the covers trying to fall asleep again.
There was a knock at the door, and I groaned in return. The door creaked open to reveal King.
"Hello King." I said opening my eyes a bit.
"Hey (y/n), you better get up soon, we have a surprise for you." He said, yawning and almost interrupting himself.
I nodded and stretched. I pulled off the covers and froze. I always slept in boxers, and a big shirt, but I realized, that when I rolled over, the shirt pulled taut against my chest. I knew that he knew now.
"I-I can explain..." I stammered out, getting up and puffing out my shirt.
King was looking at me, a bit surprised, but then he shrugged and started to float away.
"Just get dressed already, and get out here quick."
"Hey wait, you don't care?" I asked surprised.
"Why would I? You are still you aren't you? I mean, unless someone came in and possessed you are something. You aren't possessed are you?"
I shook my head and and kind of looked at the floor.
"Anyway, get dressed."
I did as he told me, putting on my binder, my favorite shirt, my jacket, of course, I put on fresh boxers, my pants, and finally my boots.
Once I walked out there, I found that the whole group decided to throw me a birthday party. It was wonderful, there was a cake. It was haphazardly frosted with blue, green, and white frosting. It said 'Happy B-day (y/n)!'
I loved the cake, no matter how... original.
There was also a huge banner that said "happy birthday." There were balloons everywhere, and streamers hanging from the ceiling. Everyone was wearing a party hat and Elizabeth came over and placed one on my head. Even Hawk had a little hat on. It was wonderful, and honestly I loved it.
They sang happy birthday to me and I blew out the candles. My wish was, well I shouldn't be telling you but, it was to finally ask King out. We had been flirting, and such for, gosh, a real long time. Anyway, I think I was finally ready to make it official, and I felt like he gave off the same intentions. I doubted it a little, but after his reaction this morning, I felt a bit better. Yeah, we still needed to talk about that though, I know what he said but that doesn't necessarily mean that he would be okay with dating a trans person, ugh, I always talk myself into a guy like this. I should just calm down.
"(Y/n)? What did you wish for?" I heard, pulling me out of my thoughts, thankfully.
"Well, he can't tell you! Then it wouldn't come true!" Elizabeth said, responding to Meliodas's question.

After we cut the cake and passed it out to everyone, they all kind of dispersed and began doing their own things. I went to the bar where kind was talking to Meliodas.
"Can I have two beers please?" I said, when there was a lull in their conversation. I winked at king after I ordered it. He smirked back and but his lip. That was on the bold side for nervous little King there. Once he gave us our drinks I thanked him, then invited kind out onto the porch outback of the pub.
We got out there and I sat down, my flesh over the edge of the side of the wooden deck. King was laying next to me on his pillow, looking out at the wood that we happened to settle down next to.
"Sooo, about earlier." I said looking over at Him awkwardly
"What about it? I mean what I said (y/n). I don't care, you are still you. That doesn't change anything. You are still the man that I knew and the man that I lo-" he stopped himself before he finished his sentence but I could guess what he was about to say.
"The man that you love?" I finished fire him.
He nodded and looked sheepishly at the grass, a blush spreading across his cheeks.
"Well I'm glad you said that before me! Makes this a little easier.
"What-?" He asked, but before he could finish I titled his head up and kissed him softly in the lips. I pulled back and and smiled sweetly at him. His face was flushed and bright red, but he looked so surprised. Looked back at the forest and rubbed my neck with my hand in embarrassment.
"Well anyway, with that over with. I was wondering if you would like to make it official and maybe we could date, or ugh... be boyfriends, what ever you would like to call it." I finished, the real gravity of the situation setting in finally.
"Ugh... yeah, I-I would love that." He stammered our, I'm sure, still flush with embarrassment. "Can we do that, again?" He questioned sheepishly.
I nodded and turned to face him. Not before taking a long drink of my beer first. Liquid courage am I right?
Again our lips connected, but this time it was different, not so, hurried and stiff. It was a nice, slow, soft, kiss that, honestly I really enjoyed.
I pulled back and leaned my head onto King's shoulder. It was nice knowing that at least the flirting was sincerely reciprocated, rather than a joke. Trust me though, I will never stop flirting with him, if anything, this will only make it worse for him, and for everyone around us to witness.
The summer sun was warm, as King and I sat and talked for most of the rest of the morning. Then Ban found us outside on his brake. He congratulated the two of us, then told us to get back in there and get to work.

___________________________
A/n: Hope you guys liked this! Sorry ur was so late, but anyway, enjoy :).