Chapter twenty four : Attractiveness

Since Layla became a Cybertron, several strange things have happened. Well some things changed like her room. Everything were adjusted at her size, even the gems. She also could get out of the Nemesis more often and go anywhere, even if Soundwave was always watching her so .. she couldn't really go anywhere. And she also had an holoform, which was her human form obviously.
But .. There were these strange things.

First, Breakdown had become even more cuddly with her. Touching didn't necessarily bother her with them, but now that she had a normal size, it was totally different. It was more .. embarrassing but it was still okay.

Second, she received far more compliments than usual. Especially from Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave and Knockout. The compliments were different however.
Soundwave and Knockout's compliments were "Hello beautiful face", "You're so cute", "😍", "💖", "My my ~ pretty eyes" or "You're lovely today". And Megatron and Starscream's compliments were "Your metal skin is so soft ~", "How cute you are when you're shivering", "My my ~ you're quite exposing today", "Aw ~ why are you looking at me like that, precious ? Do you want something ~ ? I'm at your service ~".

Yep it was reallyyy weird. Were they in heat all the time or what ? And there was also the kisses on her forehead, cheeks and head. Clearly, they got fond of her sexually. And the thing is ... she didn't expect this.

Layla was used to being hugged or kissed. Most of the Decepticons saw her as a daughter after all, such Soundwave, Breakdown or Dreadwing. Others saw her as a really good friend such as Shockwave, Predaking or Knockout. It was gentle and cute gestures towards her, nothing more.

But now Megatron and Starscream were being .. "too touchy" at her taste. And by the time, Layla had learned to never contradict the Decepticons, especially Megatron. So she didn't dare to contradict them.

Until today ...

Layla : My Lord ... ?

Megatron : Yes my precious pet ~ ? What's wrong ~ ?

/ Layla stood facing the leader of the Decepticons, hands folded, rocking gently back and forth.
When she was stressed or didn't feel good, she had a few ... how could she call it ? .. Fads ? Whatever. In these cases, Layla leaned slightly from right to left or back and forth and joined her hands and tightened them tightly. Sometimes she even bit her lip or look at the environment around her.
And because of these, it was really easy to know if she was stressed or panicked\

Megatron : Did someone hurt you ? Said something bad about you ?!

Layla : No of course not ! I just wanted .. to talk about something. Calmly you know ?

Megatron : Oh sure ~ tell me anything.

/ Megatron was going to take her hand but Layla took a step back. Which surprised him. She wasn't scared, was she ?\

Layla : Since I became a Cybertron, you and Starscream had been .. "too touchy" toward me .. and it's not that I hate it but .. Sometimes .. it creep me out.

/ Megatron said nothing for the moment. So Layla kept going\

Layla : I don't ask you to completely stop but at least .. do it in a less creepy manner. Just like Soundwave or Shockwave.

Megatron : Hm .. I'm sorry we scared you my beloved pet. We didn't want to [not always ~]. You're just so beautiful and we can finally hug you properly. We didn't control ourself and I'm really sorry about that.

/ Layla looked at Megatron. She was kind of surprised by his answer. She never saw him like that before.
After a long silence, Layla went to hug him. Megatron wrapped her arms around her waist and placed a tender kiss on her forehead\

Megatron : I will talk with Starscream about this. And sorry again.

Layla : That's okay now. I'm gonna go. See you later my Lord.

/ Layla left the room. Megatron hastened to request the presence of Starscream in the control room. The seeker did so and went to his boss as quickly as he could\

Starscream : I'm here Master.

Megatron : Two things Starscream. The first : Did you find the Autobots base yet ?

Starscream : Well not yet .. but we are close. Soundwave will find it soon. Everyone is ready to take them down.

Megatron : Good Good. And second : Go talk to Layla.

Starscream : What happened ?

Megatron : She noticed our change of behavior, that's what happened. And we scared her too much.

Starscream : So I have to reassure her, making her understand that it is only love and nothing more ? That it is our way to show how much we care about her ?

Megatron : You know what you have to do.

Starscream : Well I'm going to see her then ~

/ Layla was thinking in her room. She was glad that Megatron understood, without having tried to convince her or anything. The fact that he was understandable showed that he cared about her choices and her happiness.
Suddenly, someone knocked at her door\

Starscream : Laylaaa ~ ? My sweet little princess ~ it's me Starscream ! Can I come in ~ ? I only want to talk about something ~