023

Hey babiessss was I missed? Its been 3 days and y'all survived so KUDOOSS.

This is just a chill lil chapter cause shit.... yall need it witchall nasty asses.

On to the story🥰
________________

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani slipped on a white tube top, grey stacked sweats, and her white AF1s in. She looked in the mirror and mentally cursed out Nasir because the hickeys were still very much there— she grabbed some foundation out her bag and covered them to the best of her abilities before saying fuck it. She grabbed her keys, wallet, a pre-rolled blunt, and lighter and left after turning off her lights. Its been weeks since she had volunteered at Greenwood, and she missed it so volunteering was her plan today before work which was later on.

Before driving, she sparked up her blunt, took a puff, and pressed play on her phone letting Aston Martin Music by Rick Ross fill her speakers. She held the blunt between her lips as she told siri to start directions to the church and she was on her way. Without her GPS, she was as lost as an abandoned child.

She parked her car in the front of the church and greeted Anita who was happy to see her.

"Hiyah baby, how's school going?" She asked as she hugged Armani.

"Its going well, just very much...."she trailed off not knowing the exact word to use.

"Stressful?" Asked Anita.

"Yes thats the word, very stressful." Agreed Armani.

"Your friend Aaron's been looking for you, he says he has news but won't tell me what it is, he's gonna be excited to see you." Anita informed which made Armani smile.

"Okay." She nodded her head. "He's here?"

"Well no, but I'm sure he will be." She said. "He's came everyday."

Armani smiled thinking of the chubby little boy and how he seemed to be so happy despite his situation.

She went and grabbed some gloves and put them on greeting the few people that knew her.

Armani helped setting up the food which consisted of: sweet potatoes, some chicken, creamed corn, and a cupcake for desert.  After the food was settled, the door swung open 20 minutes later and in came 50 people at a time— and in the front happened to be Aaron (if you don't remember aaron go back to chapter 2)

"Hey Aaron!" Said Armani smiling happily at the little boy whose face showed nothing but pure excitement.

"Hi ms. Mani! I've been looking for you!" He said.

"I knowww, I've been real busy but I heard you had some news for me!"

"I do!" He smiled happily. "Guess what?"

"What?" Armani smiled as she directed the others behind him to the other line. She was going to talk to him, he was a priority to her.

"Well remember when I told you my mom gotta job at Mcdonalds!"

"Mmhm." Armani nodded her head.

"Well she got us an apartment, can you believe it?! No more sleeping on the streets." He looked like he was going to cry from joy. "The streets are scary, my mom always had to stay up to make sure I was safe. Now we're finally off!"

Armani smiled big as she listened to him talk about how he found out. She filled up his plate to the brim for him and his mother and covered it with another plate.

"I told you you'll live like the king you are." She smiled. "All you need to do is stay humble, pray, and hopefully get back into school."

He loved learning so that was the part he was most excited about. Schools wouldn't accept him because he didn't have an address and when Armani tried to use hers, they simply refused to let her— a fucked up school system just like its justice system.

Armani was genuinely happy to hear that things was turning out better in their lives and she prayed that everyone she grew up seeing on the streets would turn out to have a better life where they genuinely feel and are loved, and she prayed that society wouldn't continue to turn a blind eye to the helpless they see on the streets— she had A LOT of praying to do.

"Well my mom is waiting outside so I have to go!" He said.

"Bye Aaron, you need me you tell Ms. Anita to give you my number okay?" She handed him the plate which he held with two hands.

"Okay!" He responded and waved bye as he ran out the door.

Armani fed up 20-30 people before she seen Rocky, another 6 year old little boy.

"Hi ms. Mani!" Said Rocky smiling a shy smile.

"Guess what?" He said looking up at her with his hazel nut eyes and messy braids.

"What?"

"We finally have an apartment and my mom just bought us a bed!" He said excitedly.

"Thats amazing!" Armani spoke. "I'm so very happy for you." She filled up his plate also to the brim for his mother and did the same as she did for Aaron, covering it.

"Yeah! She said soon she'll be able to get us a TV." He smiled. "I never owned a TV... well at least, one that worked."

"I'm so proud of you and your mom, remember when you go back to school you make her proud!"

"Absolutely!" He agreed. "I have to go now, my mom has to go to work soon but I begged her to let me see if you were here."

"Remember, if you need me ask Ms. Anita for my number."

He nodded his head and waved bye before he left. An hour later, Armani had officially fed 48 hungry people and she was ready to go.  She waved bye to everyone and went home to get ready for work.