31

Rose POV
I walk into the cafe across the street from the office to get my morning coffee. While waiting, I hear a familiar voice call out to me.

"Park Rose?" I look towards them.

"Oh, Mr. Helth?"

"It's surprising to see you here haha. Do you come here often?" I gave him a small smile and nod. "I actually decided to try this cafe, since I've heard so many good thins about it from my employees."

"Yea, they make pretty good drinks."

"Oh, by the way. Congrats on the launch of RM shops. They opened a lot faster then the company had originally planned. Must have been all that hard work huh?"

"Ah, I didn't think it was me. I just played a small role."

"I think you're help has actually bennifits RM Corp a lot. Makes me wish you applied to my office before Namjoons', I could use the help haha."

"Haha, well thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it."

"Of course. If things at RM Corp doesn't work out, Dean Corp is always open for you." He smiled taking in a quieter voice.

"Ah. Thanks but my loyalty is with Mr.Kim."

Where's my coffee?? I'm getting annoyed just by seeing him.

"Order for Rose." Oh thank god.

"Well, I have to get going. Have a good day." I say grabbing my coffee and bowing to him slightly.

He smiles watching me leave.

••

"Mr.Kim!!" Someone was knocking eagerly at the other side of the door. Namjoon and I quickly distanced ourselves.

"Ahem..come in." Namjoon calls. I let out a small laugh and he looks toward me sending a playful glare. A man walked in, quickly opening the door. "Mr.Kim! I've got big news!"

"What is it?" Namjoon says curiously. "We traced down the connection that had was sending the money transfer." Namjoon's eyes widened. "Rose, call in the managing departmet. Mr.Lee gather your team." Namjoon said, as he started putting away his papers.

"Yes sir." I started to walk away from his desk out towards the door. As I left I made eye contact with Mr.Lee. He gave me a look, of disgust? I couldn't tell what was going on in his head but the way he looked at me was in a way of hatred.

What did I do to him?

Even with his attitude, I still bowed as I left. Just as I exited I heard him speaking Namjoon. "Sir, are you surely want to do this with that many people? Especially...her?"

"What do you mean..?" I hear Namjoon ask as I got further from his door.

Yea, what exactly does he mean?

I walked to the management office and told them the news. They soon all walked with me to a near by meeting room which Namjoon was going to come to. I was honestly so ready to hear who this person was.

I'm really suspecting that one guy..Evens! Yea him, he was really suspicious, I may not have the evidence but he was just really creepy being around Namjoon office when he was suppose to be at a meeting.

Soon Mr.Lee walked in with his team. Each of them sent me a glare as they passed by. I raised an eyebrow.

What's with them?!??

Namjoon soon walks in, he glances at me and sends me a small smile, I send one back. I'm glad out of this entire room he's the one person that can be reasonable.