32

Rose POV
I was laying in my bed, sullen after crying for so long I don't even remember when I got home.

I didn't even done anything wrong, why are they blaming me for it?

Namjoon's words echoed in my ear, each word hurting as it pounds in my head. And what hurts worse is realizing how fast he turned against me without hearing what I had to say.

I feel my eyes start to fill with water again. I close them tightly letting them slide down my checks.

"..Rose? Rose?!" I hear voices coming down my hallway, but I'm too exhaust to check it.

If I'm gonna get killed so be it.

I close my eyes but flinch to the sound of my bedroom door opening. I slowly start to look up only to be met with Jimin standing in front of me.

"Rose.." Tears slowly brim at my eyes and I couldn't hold it. I cover my eyes with the back of my elbow, letting out small whimpers.

Jimin pulls me up and hugs me, pushing my head against his shoulder. He rubs my back slowly whispering small affirmations.

3rd POV
Jin quickly came through the door only to be met the site of his weeping friend, his heart sank.

Jimin slightly turned to give Jin a sad smile. Jin approached the two, helping Jimin sit her up. He turns her towards him and wiped away her tears.

••

"What a dick!" Jin yells hearing Jimin explain what he heard at work. "What kind of boss is that?!"

The two had managed to get Rose to shower and sit on the couch. She wore sweats and a black hoodie , with the hood pulled up covering her face.

"Namjoon, listens to reason. If there's evidence to prove it then he's probably gonna believe it." Jimin says glancing towards Rose.

Jin sighs grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "Rose..at least drink some water." He says sitting on the coffee table in front of her. She didn't respond.

Jin sighs once more before setting the bottle down and reaching towards Rose to undo her tied hoodie. "Rose... love is hard and confusing. This is one guy, you're gonna have plenty of other people out there. You're gonna get better I promise. And besid-"

Before he could finish, Jimin's phone starts ringing. He quickly takes it out to silence it. "Sorry.." he whispers making eye contact with Jin. He nods his head towards the hallway telling Jimin to take his call.

After he leaves Jin turns towards Rose again. She sat up, her eyes red. "I hate this."

"I know." Jin moves next to her, giving her a tight hug. "But we gotta learn to move on..."

"I just- I really let myself think that I could be with him. He confessed..and I believe him..but after this I just feel like he lied..about everything, about liking me at all."

"He's not thinking straight right now." Her arm wraps around Jin's waist as she closes her eyes letting more tears fall. His hand goes up to her head patting it softly.

"People make mistakes Rose, and do things without realizing the consequences." Rose sniffs.

Jimin walks back with soft footsteps. He looks down at the two. For him to see Rose going through this reminded him of what happened the last time the company was struck.

~The Next Morning~
"Rose.."

Rose opened her eyes to see Jin crouching by her bed. "You should get up it's already noon." She stuffed her face into her pillow.