Chapter 22 ~ Tour

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana And Durk House 📍

I was Packing My Suitcase while Durk was looking through The Closet,I then went into the bathroom and Put my head Scarf on.I then walked back out to see Durk Looking through My SuitCase.

Adriana-Damn can I help you? *Walks To Him*

Durk-I was Just Making Sure you didn't pack nun to inappropriate. *Looks at her*

I then chuckle rolling my eyes,Me and Durk Was Going To Chicago Because he has the "Just Cause Y'all Waited" Tour.Honestly I didn't want to go back to Chiraq Because people out there that I loved have been Killed But Dthang said that We would not be staying in the Hood Part Of Chicago which Kinda Calm me down but I was still worried that something might goes Down.

Adriana-Durk Are You Sure we gon be okay. *Sits Down on bed*

Durk-Baby I promise we gone be okay plus if anything goes wrong Otf got it. *Looking at her*

Adriana-I know but I just don't want nobody getting...Killed cause I've witnessed A lot of Shit.

Durk-Adriana Nobody ain't gone get killed,We just got to watch our surroundings and Shit but we will be okay And Nobody ain't gone touch y'all period *Touches her Stomach*..Now gimme a Kiss *Leans Down*

I then smiled and kissed him on the lip.

Durk-But Let's get done packing so we can head out cause The truck will be here in a Minute. *Packing*

Adriana-Alright. *Stands up and Packing*

We were now On The Plane which Was Quiet,I then laid My head on Durk and I then dozed off to sleep.

Chicago ✈️

We Were Now in Chicago,We went into our hotel room which was a Luxury Hotel,I then took my Coat off and Shoes and Climb into the bed Still feeling sleepy because we left at 7:34 am this morning.Durk then sat on the bed taking his coat off.

Durk-I'm finna in Dthang Room with the Guys and See what they doing. *Looks at Adriana*

Adriana-Alright Baby.

He then kissed my forehead and he walked out the hotel room,I then decided to text Tae to see if he was still coming down here to do my hair for Durk concert Tomorrow.

I then put my phone down and turned the T.V on and I tried going back to sleep but that shit wasn't working for me so I decided to get up and to start my day.So I then headed to take a shower and I brushed my teeth and I put my outfit on

I then lotion my body up and Sprayed my Perfume that I got from bath and Body Works,I then seen Durk walked in With Von,Dthang and Tory

Dthang-Hey Sis. *Hugs Adriana*

Adriana-*Hugs back* Hey Dthang and the rest of y'all

Them Expect Durk-What's up.

Von-So what y'all trying get into since it's our first day back in chiraq.

Durk-Shii I really don't know..

Von-Well I'm finna go to O'block,Imma see y'all later.

I looked at him crazy I Exactly knew where O'block was and that street was dangerous as hell,The only reason I know is because my dad used to Sell Drugs and Shit over and the people over there Had Mad respect for him.

Dthang-Ight be safe.

Durk-Yeah Broski

Von-Alrighty. *Walks out*

Adriana-So y'all really gone let him walk out like det. *Looks at Durk And Dthang*

Durk-I Mean Yeah,They ain't gon Hurt him cause every time he goes over there they treat him like family so he all good.

Dthang-Yea.

Adriana-Mhm.

Durk-Baby I promise you everything gone be good. *Sits Besides her* but I'll see y'all Nigga's later

Tory/Dthang-Alright

They then dapped him up and left and Durk then Laid down and I climb up top and with him and I laid my head on his chest.

Adriana-I swear if anything happened to you..I don't know what I will do.

Durk-*Smiles and kiss her forehead* I don't know what I'll do either,But Baby I promise you imma be okay.

Adriana-I hope so baby.

{I've actually been holding on this chapter and I'm sorry I haven't been active,I've been busy with Online school and all but Imma be back active y'all .🧡}

Ps:MAKE SURE YALL ASSSES USES HAND SANITIZER AND WASH YALL HANDS 😂👀 .

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽