Chapter 31

Saturday evening, Amber was in Alice's room. Alice and Rosalie were helping her get ready for her date with Jasper. Amber was really excited for the date. She had been looking forward to this all week. "Do you guys know where's he taking me?" She asked Alice.

"We're not going to tell you." Alice said.

"Aww. Come on." Amber said. "Jasper won't tell me and neither will anyone else."

"Sorry Amber." Rosalie said. "He wants it to be a surprise." Amber groaned and Alice and Rosalie laughed.

"There. We're done." Alice said. "Take a look." Amber looked in the mirror. She actually looked really good and didn't look like she was ill. She was also surprised that they didn't go overboard. Mainly Alice. She was wearing a dress with grey and white on top and pink on the bottom. Alice had braided her wig into a waterfall braid.

"Thank you, guys

"Thank you, guys." Amber said, hugging her.

"Of course, Amber." Rosalie said.

"Now, come on. Jasper's waiting." Alice said. They walked down the stairs and Jasper was waiting at the bottom. He looked at Amber in awe. She looked stunning.

"Wow." He said.

"Too much?" Amber asked.

"Not at all." Jasper said. "You're perfect." Amber nodded. "Ready to go?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah." Amber said.

"Have fun." Rosalie and Alice said. Amber walked out of the house and got in Carlisle's car.

"Carlisle said we could use his car." Jasper said.

"Ok." Amber said as she buckled up.

"Are you sure you want to go tonight?" Jasper asked. "You look pretty tired."

"I'm fine, Jasper." Amber said.

"Ok." Jasper said, not really convinced. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. Truth was, Amber was a little tired. She had felt tired all day. She took a nap that afternoon, but she was still tired. But Amber was determined to enjoy the night with Jasper. "You look beautiful, Darling." Jasper complimented.

"Thank you." Amber said. "So, are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"I'm taking you to a nice restaurant in Port Angeles and then a movie." Jasper answered.

"We don't have to go out to eat." Amber said. "That's not fair to you."

"Let me take you out to dinner." Jasper said.

"Ok." Amber said.

Thirty minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant. They parked in a spot and got out of the car. Jasper held the door to the restaurant open for her. "Thank you." Amber said. They went up to a hostess.