ShIpPiNg

(Aight since only two people voted and one of them was okay with everything I chose... BAKUDEKU. Haha fuck you I'm not changing mind. Also TodoBakuDeku is great but hard to write and also fuck what ever happened in the beginning of the story, they didn't ACTUALLY get together... they just cuddled and their rlly good friends now, mk? Sorry for being a shitty author.)

🐰: I think I'll choose Kacchan... being with Todoroki is really awkward and it's mostly just... weird empty space. I've known Kacchan so much longer and I can be honest with him.

⭐: listen hon, I support any decision you make wholeheartedly, but are u sure?? will he treat you good??? he seems abusive...

🐰: Kacchan's weird like that. He's got a soft side, you just have to know him long enough to see it. I think I should talk to them now.

Bachlorsssssssssssss

💥: Oi Deku, who are you gonna be with?

❄🔥: I must ask you the same, Midoriya.

🐰: I don't wanna hurt either of you, but I have to say Kacchan. Being friends is great with you Todoroki, but our date was really awkward... I think it's better if we just stayed best friends, I'm sorry...

❄🔥: It's alright, I understand

Todoroki wasn't very 'understanding' and told Ochako about how much he wanted to murder Bakugou.
Uraraka prevented a fight.
Barley, but somehow Deku never found out.

Bakugou had invited Midoriya to his dorm, as it was Sunday night and Monday started his week of personal hell. They reminisced about their childhood and prank called a few of Bakugou's old lackeys, who had surprisingly not changed numbers in years. They were all too stupid to recognize either of their voices. They also played Monopoly, Bakugou getting angry when he had to pay out a lot of money, but he refrained from burning anything. They watched superhero movies, with obvious disregard for the fact that they had school in the morning. They ended up going to bed at around 4:30 AM.

They were exhausted after classes, but managed to stay awake long enough to survive. When they all went back they immediately headed up and cuddled on Bakugou's bed, immediately falling asleep. Little did they know, they didn't close the door all the way.

Class 1-A

⚡: OH MY GOD MY DUDES

⚡: BAKU AND MIDORIBRO ARE CUDDLING IN BAKU'S ROOM

⚡: WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED

⭐: I thought that they told y'all????

⚡: WHAT DO YOU MEAN???

❄🔥: I think it's very obvious that they're dating

📚: I'm happy that they're together, but maybe that's something they wanted to tell us themselves??

❄🔥: Why would I care about that?

⚡: He just upset bc he lost lol

📚: Lost?

⭐: They both had to take Deku out on a date and Deku said that Todo was boring in a relationship, so he chose Bakugou. I mean, there were a lot of other factors, but that was the main one.

📚: I see.

💥 has joined the chat

💥: CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP? YOU'TE GONNA WAKE DEKU AND NEITHER OF US HAS HAD SLEEP SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

💥 has left the chat

📚: Well, farewell. We can converse in the common room.

📚 has left the chat

⚡ has left the chat

⭐ has left the chat

❄🔥 has left the chat

Hey wassup bitches hope y'all know I love u v much and would die for all of u if u wanna ask the characters questions or smthn (like dares ig) u can and they'll be a whole chapter dedicated to that so y'know stay tuned. Bye