-Run and Escape-

[Quick warning; the music above is really loud... Just warning you...]

The only thing the monster could hear in it's panic was it's own quickening heartbeat and breathing as he frantically dug himself a tunnel that would lead to god knows where...

Anywhere....

Anywhere that was safe is where he wanted where he needed to be. Someplace where he wouldn't be tortured and put in anymore unbearable pain then he already was.

He hated being chained up.
He hated being caged up.
He hated getting tortured to the point where he passed out.
He hated almost starving all the time. He hated all of the annoying beeps and other sounds from the dreaded machines they used to 'record' things about him... Like he was some moron's pathetic excuse of a science project.

They thought that he was nothing but a pathetic monster for them to use to their advantage. And clearly, they were wrong, oh so very wrong....

*****

After hours and hours of digging a long tunnel....
He rose from the ground, to first see... Sunlight, and he felt... Warm.
His eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness of the sun, before he could poke his head out from the tunnel.

He loved this feeling of comfort and warmth...
He looked around, and saw that he was somewhere with many trees, bushes, and many other plants. Some kind of... Forrest.

That is where his escape tunnel ended up leading to... A beautiful forrest.
He quickly crawled out of the tunnel, and looked around some more.

He just needed to find something to cover the tunnel with....
Something.... Heavy.

He found some large rocks nearby, and pushed them into the underground tunnel he dug up. They covered it up pretty well, and they would likely stop them from following him if they tried to through the tunnel.

He started to wander around the forrest, taking in the beautiful view of this place he ended up in by pure coincidence, and he loved it...
Until he forgot to pay attention to where he was going, and fell from a small cliff...

But instead of hitting the ground and possibly breaking something, he found himself in someone's arms.
Someone nearby had managed to rush over just in time to catch him...

"Woah, careful there little spider guy! You okay now?" A friendly voice exclaimed as the monster opened his eyes.