33

Is she about to go home from work at night, Toni suddenly came to the company.

"Bella, let's eat together tonight." Toni dressed in a fancy dress and smile at Bella.

It had been a long time before they had seen each other. Bella teased her: "Toni, why do you have time to eat with me not with your fiance?"

"Don't talk nonsense; he has not been my fiance yet." Mentioning her date, Toni instantly acted like a little naive woman.

Then she intimately raised Bella's arm and said as they walked: "Actually, we're just matched by the elders of the family. He is so busy that I barely have the chance to see him."

"I think you seem to have a good impression of him." Judging from the shy expression on Toni, she must have been emotionally involved with that fiance.

"Hmm." Toni suddenly signed. "What's the use of having a good impression? He's busy every day."

"he is indeed busy?" Bella asked with a smile.

The two of them walked into the restaurant. Toni took a sip of water on and said with a sorrowful expression, "he's too busy to even eat with me."

"This restaurant is popular, so I have to book for half a month in advance. But today he told me he was in duty and could not come."

"So today, it was because your fiance had lost an appointment, so I got the chance for dinner?" Bella asked as she smiled.

"Yeah," Toni confessed with a smile.

The dishes were served very quickly. After drinking two glasses of wine Toni said with red eyes, "I heard that his most extended mission was five years, this time, I don't know how long it will take. I'm afraid he'll never come back."

Bella looked at Toni and wandered.

She remembered Mr. Steiner!

Mr. Steiner was furious when he left this time. She was terrified that Mr. Steiner would never appear again.

"Don't worry; he would be back soon," Bella said.

This sentence seemed to say to Toni and herself.

After dinner, Toni drove Bella back home. when they arrived, Toni said, "Bella, I'll leave first. When my fiance comes back and I will introduce him to you."

"Okay." Bella smiled. and then waved at Toni and said, "Drive safe, when you get home. Give me a message."

"Okay." Toni made an OK feature and drove away.

When she returned home at night, she turned on the light, and the house was empty.

She was very hopeful that when she entered the house, she would suddenly hear the voice of Mr. Steiner and asking her not to move.

What a pity.

No!

Bella had enjoyed a good shower, laid on the bed, and tried to fell asleep but failed. She took out her phone and called Mr. Steiner.

"Sorry, the number you dialed is power off. Please try again later."

Sure enough, it was still turned off."

Would Mr. Steiner not appear again in the future? Bella had those frightening thoughts. 

She thought about it and sent a text message to Mr. Steiner: "Mr. Stainer, I'm sorry; I already knew that I was wrong."

After sending it, she held her phone and waited for Mr. Steinter's reply.

It was a pity that she had waited for so long that her eyes could not be opened and she did not get any reply.

Waking up the next morning, she immediately took out her phone and looked at it.

Mr. Steiner still ignored her.

She was disappointed and made herself up. She went to the company.

previously, the client who had made an order about decorating the wedding room came to see the design plan today. If they were satisfied, they could start work directly. 

In the meeting room...

Bella speeds out the drawing in front of customers, presenting the 3D rendering of the wedding room with the projector, and explained her design with the pictures.

"My dear, it's great. I like this design." The bride leaned on the groom's shoulder sweetly and said, "It reminds me of the scene we met for the first time."

"It's a perfect design. I like it too. This is the home I want to give you decorate." The groom kissed the bride's forehead and said gently.

The bride said happily, "Mr. Miller, when you tried to recommend lady Bella to me, to be honest, I was not very willing to accept it. I wanted to find a famous designer. I just agreed, but I didn't expect that Lady Bella not only did not disappoint us. But that the design was better than I thought, and she was very talented."

"Of course, you should be satisfied," said Walker Miller.

Bella looked at Walker Miller, a little surprised. When Mr. Miller gave the project to her, she had a calmed look. he did not expect that there was such an episode.

"Lady Bella, thank you very much for the wedding room designed." The bride gratefully said to Bella.

"It's good if you like it." Bella was delighted too.

During this period, because of Mr. Miller, she was filled with haze, and she was much more relaxed now.

"The day after tomorrow is our engagement day. If lady Bella and Mr. Miller had time, please come over to our engagement dinner."The bride invited Bella and Mr. Miller warmly.

Bella was silent for a while. there was no news from Mr. Miller, she didn't want to go out at night. she was afraid that when Mr. Miller came over, she was not home.

However, before she could refuse the bride and groom's invitation. Mr. Miller had already promised. He said, "Okay, I'll come with Lady Bella."

Bella looked at Mr. Miller in surprise, but she did not refuse it in front of the couple.

The two of them sent the groom and the bride away.

Bella replied, "Mr. Miller I don't want to go."

"Why?" Mr.Miller said, "This is your first time working by your own. The customer is delighted. Since they sincerely invited you to come, you've worked hard these days. You deserve it."

"The customer's identity is unusual. This time, the design can raise your reputation. There will be more and more opportunities in the future. It will help you in your career, don't reject it.'

Bella heard Mr. Miller's explanation, knowing that Mr. Miller had considered so many for her, helping her get rid of the trouble, and became a new Bella, starting her successful career.

She had no reason to refuse anymore. She thanked Mr. Miller and said, "Okay, thank you, Mr. Miller."

"You don't have to thank me." Mr. Miller stopped his desire to tell Bella all he wanted to say, "Toni required me to take care of you."

It's not the right time now, wait!